Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
your just a sheep bro same as everyone who buys fakes they're just bigger sheep then the kids who drop 200 on a pair of tennis shoes btw those air tech challenge's that are retroing are dope
If anything the sheeps are the people who are paying 2k + for a pair.

If someone is willing to wear a fake pair they must have some deep love for the shoe lol especially if there a sneaker head they must really want the shoe you dont think of it like that?

Samples?

he said yeah I will make an agreement. You need to agree to terms of no chargebacks

DO NOT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER!!! ANYONE that tries to include in the agreement that you can't file a chargeback is a complete fraud. PayPal protection would override that anyway, as well as your CC company's actual policy, but this is just the sign of an idiot scammer thinking he is actually tricking you into thinking you feel safe using PayPal invoice and then thinks when he sends you spaghetti O's and socks he can pull out the invoice and say "No chargebacks hahaha." Which is completely idiotic on his part, but that is a blatant , albeit bad, scam technique.

WOW, that's a lot!! Regardless, how can you turn that down?? Definitely more to life than shoes. I know I'd probably presonally wrap them if someone paid me that much
I sold them individually at FC for between 2500-3000 but net was 6200 I think after fees. I bought them with the intention to resell though
laugh.gif

your just a sheep bro same as everyone who buys fakes they're just bigger sheep then the kids who drop 200 on a pair of tennis shoes btw those air tech challenge's that are retroing are dope
The only sheep are the ones with YOUR thinking. Why does what another MAN wears affect you, me, or anyone?

My man runningwolf1980 preached about this perfectly to a T his last video.

he said yeah I will make an agreement. You need to agree to terms of no chargebacks

DO NOT MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER!!! ANYONE that tries to include in the agreement that you can't file a chargeback is a complete fraud. PayPal protection would override that anyway, as well as your CC company's actual policy, but this is just the sign of an idiot scammer thinking he is actually tricking you into thinking you feel safe using PayPal invoice and then thinks when he sends you spaghetti O's and socks he can pull out the invoice and say "No chargebacks hahaha." Which is completely idiotic on his part, but that is a blatant , albeit bad, scam technique.

how so? have you been scammed this way personally before?

i'm not saying you are right, or wrong, but a lot of scammers these days are the buyers. so maybe the seller is just trying to protect himself.

. Yeah I thought that was funny. Thanks for making me feel better...I was feeling like I lost out...he had said oh don't file a chargeback cause that happened to me a while ago....I assumed he ment he was gonna be duped out of his authentics...what an *******

I was scammed out of 800 for some eminem 2 a few years ago..guy sent me a fake tracking number and paypal couldn't recover my money...this was 5 yrs ago.

That's like saying if someone is willing to take a ****** they must have some deep love for women.

This.

This dude steady tries to justify buying and wearing fakes on this site. You don't really love the shoe if you don't spend the dough for it, period. If you don't have the dough, that's fine, but buying the fake doesn't mean you have the shoe. They aren't actual yeezy's. and the funny thing is, you admitted in the legit check thread you'd wear the fakes and claim til you're blue in the face they're real if someone called you out. That's what's really lame about it, and basically makes you seem like a fake person in general... If you would just admit they're fake and be honest it wouldn't be quite as lame.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but this shoe seems to be bringing out the worst in people. Super hype beast stuff. Wanting a shoe so bad you'd wear a fake... WUT? Never seen cats on this site riding for fakes until this shoe. End of the day you gotta expect backlash talking this crap on here, a site full of hardcore sneaker lovers who would never cosign fakes or not speak out against fakes, much less ever taint their collection with a fake (or understand why someone would). Seriously, this is what this is coming to? :smh:

I scored DS plats for around $1400 recently, back in march. Ya just gotta get lucky. They are drying up bad tho, DS pairs are gonna be super rare soon.

i dont understand you guys when you say that a hardcore sneaker head would never buy a fake or taint his/her collection. I AM a hardcore sneaker head who has been collecting since 1996. i own over 300 plus sneakers. the yeezy solar was the only fake in my collection (yes it fell apart shortly after)....i got it because it was my very small size and i LIKE the shoe itself. not kayne or his music or whatever other ******** that makes that shoe so hyped. i wanted to get it to ease my thirst so to speak while i save money for a real authemtic pair. i have no problem admitting they are fake...big ****, hell, i have an authentic pair of plats.  there isnt anyway in hell that i have tainted the sneaker game or am any less of a sneakerhead for buying a fake,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom