Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a freaking pair of Solars already
this
frown.gif

The Solars and Plats didn't release on NDC Europe. I live in Ireland and not one store in the country had even one pair of either colourway! Closest place to me was London and that was even campouts and raffles! I HOPE  I will have some sort of shot at getting these! You guys give out about your local stores raffling them or upping prices, but at least you have a chance!
mean.gif

Nobody cares that the reds don't seem to glow? I thought it was kinda a part of the identity of the yeezy to have the GITD outsole. Surprised at everyone jumping the over ticket gate to jump on the hype train express. 
Also is it me or does the bumpy part seem like a cop out from using scales? maybe from people complaining about peeling...

Just my $.02. .

Nobody cares that the reds don't seem to glow? I thought it was kinda a part of the identity of the yeezy to have the GITD outsole. Surprised at everyone jumping the over ticket gate to jump on the hype train express. 
Also is it me or does the bumpy part seem like a cop out from using scales? maybe from people complaining about peeling...

Just my $.02. .
No scales and no glow is definitely disappointing.

OnlyMJsCollectd isn't really a "random dude" tho (he wasn't my source, for the record, and i won't confirm nor deny what he stated there)...

again, take ANY info with a grain of salt until NIKE says it...

what did he say ?

i cant find the post ?

this is a silly question and i believe i already have the answer but does anyone know if this will bring the price up on the other yeezy 2 colorways ?

Last edited:
Yeah James is too wack for that. I'm thinking he's tryna campaign for his pair too. I don't even think fame would secure you a pair of these.

this dude is a wannabe hypebeast if that even makes sense.. he's making kids think its cool to be a hypebeast smh

I think its DOPE that son is HONEST. He realizes even HIS fame (how little of it he has is up for debate) probably wont land him these and he's willing to camp out for em. I'd like to see him do so, lol...

Sidenote, Rap skills aside, I've heard the he was big sneakerhead in the ATL, even running a boutique at one point prior to his "rap" career taking off...

Sidenote #2: Females Welcome CRANKS, I don't care what nobody say!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom