Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyMJsCollectd isn't really a "random dude" tho (he wasn't my source, for the record, and i won't confirm nor deny what he stated there)...

again, take ANY info with a grain of salt until NIKE says it...

that would be terrible news! not that boutiques getting them would increase our chances of copping at a reasonable price. succezz did a raffle last time and rsvp just put like 4 pairs up on their website at a random time

Don't believe it for one second. Nike would never leave out LDRS in Chicago. So much trolling right now it's ridiculous (and slightly comical) :rofl:

Last edited:
I find it funny that a bunch of people have release info they cannot share only after the fact the Kanye was seen wearing them.

PS-I cannot wait for you guys to see the yeezy 4's!  :lol:

No reason to speak on anything before that. There have been rumors(almost confirmed even) of a release for these but there was no need to mention it to the world. Now that he has wore them it's more easy to let the info trickle out

u shouldn't have mentioned anything if u didn't want attention. Saying u know something about the release details and then being hush about it aint cool in my book

This. Dudes must live sorry lives if this is the kind of crap that gets them going

Quote:
Originally Posted by alp  

u shouldn't have mentioned anything if u didn't want attention. Saying u know something about the release details and then being hush about it aint cool in my book
This. Dudes must live sorry lives if this is the kind of crap that gets them going
Some little kid stuff. "Oh I know something you don't know but I'm not gonna tell ya".

At least the money to Nike actually goes to pay someones salary who is a laborer.

Going by the multitudes of resellers I've had to deal with, most are not "looking to get their grails."

Greed and promises of a quick profit is what drives people to buy shoes with only intentions of reselling.

Id rather give money to a corporation that at least pays a wage to someone who actually WORKS for their money than any reseller.

Honestly... Idc if its from a reseller or Nike. If I want it I'm going to buy. People on here are worried about the wrong things.

itd be hilarious if these just dont release or they dont put rumored tickets in cds without denying...

Rodrigo Fresh came in here after those red Y2 pics surfaced and spilled the beans. Said they were in production....

And as soon as the pics surfaced...
A few ppl go back to "i got info " or i got a connect".,

I dont doubt a few of u have some type of info ... But u guys know what i mean

Nike just make it a GR ..

And as soon as the pics surfaced...
A few ppl go back to "i got info " or i got a connect".,

I dont doubt a few of u have some type of info ... But u guys know what i mean

Nike just make it a GR ..
the only thing Iv heard is december 7th for the red joint and a white full python US only, and thats not an info , I just heard and share

Last edited:
I was told on Thursday that the 3rd Yeezy 2 was a go.

The direct quote was "Yo, Yeezy 2, 3rd color is coming. Maybe next month, since its his birthday, but I don't know. I was told that today, I didn't wanna press for information".

This information came straight from Kanye's camp. Not sure, realistically it could have come from one of three people, my man speaks to three guys in that camp a fair amount, one of them pretty frequently.

Also, from my understanding, Kanye and his camp's obligations to this project are done, in the sense that they had their input, say so, and for the last few months, it's all been sitting in Gentry's hands. So best believe, whatever process they go through, Nike is going to control this show top to bottom.

Don't take my word for it. What do I know? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom