Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that people would rather give Nike $1000 for a shoe that costs them $20 then a reseller $1000 for a shoe that cost him $200-$350. Are people really that desperate for a Yeezy they think if retail price is some crazy number they will have a chance to buy it?

Scenario 1: a sweatshop laborer in China makes your Yeezy's for pennies an hour, using materials that cost a couple bucks. Nike gives it a 10,000% mark up and retails it for $1000. A huge corporation gets all the money and decidedly consumers are idiots and the rest of the line increases in price. People feel good and happy to throw their money away.

Scenario 2: starts the same way in China but retail price is $250. A shoe collector wants a different sold out shoe and knows this would make for a good trade or money towards THEIR grail. They spend hours researching, days camping out, just for the chance to pay retail(most likely over) from the store. The person gets a pair, try's to trade for the shoe they really want but people keep offering money instead so they sell for current market price of $1000 giving the seller $700 towards the shoes they want.

Your telling me you would rather support a billion dollar corporation, with a $1000 msrp, then a shoe head who is trying acquire his grail or put food on the table?

Your telling me you would rather support a billion dollar corporation, with a $1000 msrp, then a shoe head who is trying acquire his grail or put food on the table?
Support a company raping my wallet for a shoe I was going to buy either way or a "shoe head" who is basically acknowledging that he went out of his way to rape my wallet for his own personal gain? Let the shoe head have a job and get their money another way while someone who wants the sneakers in the first place cop them. Wishful thinking of course.

Yeah umm.. Company.

These aren't $1000. They retail for $265. It's the hype and limited quantity that makes these $2800 and up. I got all 3 yeezy 1s for less than one pair of yeezy 2s. I never seen the resell of a sneaker jump almost 200% up from its retail. Actually my math is wrong almost 1000%. With the yeezy 1s, it took years for them to be over $2000. I copped tan yeezys for $600 from flightclub. I saw the pre sale from Kixclusive at $2800 I'm like no way. No ******g way. But people still brought em and they sold out.

This release will be crazy. People will lose their minds.

It's funny that people would rather give Nike $1000 for a shoe that costs them $20 then a reseller $1000 for a shoe that cost him $200-$350. Are people really that desperate for a Yeezy they think if retail price is some crazy number they will have a chance to buy it?

Scenario 1: a sweatshop laborer in China makes your Yeezy's for pennies an hour, using materials that cost a couple bucks. Nike gives it a 10,000% mark up and retails it for $1000. A huge corporation gets all the money and decidedly consumers are idiots and the rest of the line increases in price. People feel good and happy to throw their money away.

Scenario 2: starts the same way in China but retail price is $250. A shoe collector wants a different sold out shoe and knows this would make for a good trade or money towards THEIR grail. They spend hours researching, days camping out, just for the chance to pay retail(most likely over) from the store. The person gets a pair, try's to trade for the shoe they really want but people keep offering money instead so they sell for current market price of $1000 giving the seller $700 towards the shoes they want.

Not practicle at all like the first two colorways for everyday wear.

& what's wrong with that some of us like to switch it up,they gave u 2 out of three,i guess this shoe isn't for everyone (yeah right!),not a shot at u just saying i don't want to dress calm & subtle every day it's like eating the same meal every day.

so does anyone have any input on putting seaglow on the gitd soles?  lol

just wondering if ANYONE tried it on the yeezy 2's yet.

I bet some of you guys really believe that if you get on here and just throw outlandish statements and hopeful wishes out there, they might come true. It won't.

Please stop posting senseless nonsense and keep the thread simple, with info.

Constant speculation about this release is pointless. Most of you aren't going to get the shoe. Just like the first 5 Yeezys and the 7-8 Louis Vuitton shoes.

You either will or won't break the bank. You either will or won't get hooked up. Done.

hype and unemployment, i'm betting after SNL people in NYC started putting out their chairs in anticipation.
Unemployment ... all the more reason why they shouldn't be in line. I sure hope I'm not paying for their foodstamps. Lazy a***s should be looking for a job, not shoes.

some dude around my way is posting pictures of the line for the red Supreme dunks and trying to say that it's for the red Yeezy 2's. No idea as to why he enjoys hyping things up so much. Same dude that was the first dude to line up in the country for the first Blink yeezys.

Support a company raping my wallet for a shoe I was going to buy either way or a "shoe head" who is basically acknowledging that he went out of his way to rape my wallet for his own personal gain? Let the shoe head have a job and get their money another way while someone who wants the sneakers in the first place cop them. Wishful thinking of course.

Yeah umm.. Company.
Glad we're here to tell people how to get THEIR money

Lets be honest. The people who actually care about the yeezy 2 are the same people buying his album. Yes, even hypebeast and resellers actually buy his music. So in retrospect, the album sells would not even be much higher. The only way they would rise would be the rare 1% of the people who buy his album who actually get several copies to get a few chances to buy the shoes. Juss sayin.

I love the sneaker. Could give a rats *** about him or his music

A 1,000 pairs that only can be purchased with a winning code that comes with the cd which must be purchased in the first week.
lets see how many units he move :lol:

So simple yet so genius.

BTW, Nike would not approve this.

Nike and Kanye have the kind of relationship parents who are "staying together for the kids" do. I'd be very surprised if Nike would allow Kanye to promote his personal brand in conjunction with Nike without Nike getting anything extra out of it.

Last edited:
Lets be honest. The people who actually care about the yeezy 2 are the same people buying his album. Yes, even hypebeast and resellers actually buy his music. So in retrospect, the album sells would not even be much higher. The only way they would rise would be the rare 1% of the people who buy his album who actually get several copies to get a few chances to buy the shoes. Juss sayin.

I love the sneaker. Could give a rats *** about him or his music
Damn

Heard there was factory production on the shoe already, but it is hearsay. Diggin the new snakeskin replacement tho, kinda reminds me of some kinda bumpy lizard skin. 

Kanye is a genious, nice marketing scheme for the album and kicks just in time.

so whats the scheme on buying the shoes

you have to by the cd and if your a winner you get a ticket or their some info when you pop disc it on your computer ?

lucky for me i like kanye's music so if i have to buy 10 cd's to get a crack on getting the shoes i'll do it
if that's how it's going down this is nothing new

on another note
when the second yeezy came out the night i posted a picture
i got literally 200 e-mails asking me where i got the shoes

me and one or two other people helped kixclusive get their black/pink yeezy 2's on release date

that's also one of the reason's they had pairs before release date

just reselling the shoe and not using my own cash i made $200.00 a pair and go them i believe 7 or 8 pairs

dont think i'll have the same luck with this release :x

also the shoes i got didnt come from 21 mercer i wish they did

Last edited:
so whats the scheme on buying the shoes

you have to by the cd and if your a winner you get a ticket or their some info when you pop disc it on your computer ?

lucky for me i like kanye's music so if i have to buy 10 cd's to get a crack on getting the cd i'll do it
if that's how it's going down this is nothing new

on another note
when the second yeezy came out the night i posted a picture
i got literally 200 e-mails asking me where i got the shoes

me and one or two other people helped kixclusive get their black/pink yeezy 2's on release date

that's also one of the reason's they had pairs before release date

just reselling the shoe and not using my own cash i made $200.00 a pair and go them i believe 7 or 8 pairs

dont think i'll have the same luck with this release :x

also the shoes i got didnt come from 21 mercer i wish they did

Nobody knows a thing

I cant say much, but this is mission impossible, Im not in the know but got 2 overseas connects in the US and both have told me whats going off.

If anyone can help tell me if these are releasing in the UK would be helpful this is the info I need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom