Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny cause shop owner told me the exact opposite... not saying yours is ducktales, but sucks that nobody has concrete info on this release
mean.gif
I'm still confused as to why people assume that the only sample pair seen which was on his feet will be released.
The all red is way to gaudy for me and just screams "look at me".
Reminds me of his red LV Dons.. Which could also be related to his famous red suit from Runaway.

make people buy your album in search of a "golden ticket".........GENIUS!

it's gonna be the black version of willy wonka
laugh.gif
im pretty sure they have already tried this before with the golden ticket being a trip to come and hang out with the artist idk how successful that was though

but if they did this for yeezys
sick.gif

most likely though the red will release around the same time as his album to build hype i guess the red is the 3rd sneaker that was on the contract

edit: found it guess it works lol look at how he turned out

Last edited:
I don't think GITD soles would work on the all reds.  Maybe something more subtle like a GITD air unit or waxed laces.

Because you'd rather get screwed by a company instead of improve the life of one "reseller"? Either way YOU lose $1,000.

is my money, i rather walk into a retailer, drop the 1k to them and walk out, than search CL, ebay, *************, looking for the best deal which will probably be over 1k on these and then risk a fake or running into some punk that would try to pull a grimmey one on me.

btw very few resellers lives are improved by these hype releases, they dont come off as the type to have priorities in check to begin with, no thank you sir, i rather be screwed by the Nike logo.

Because you'd rather get screwed by a company instead of improve the life of one "reseller"? Either way YOU lose $1,000.

is my money, i rather walk into a retailer, drop the 1k to them and walk out, than search CL, ebay, *************, looking for the best deal which will probably be over 1k on these and then risk a fake or running into some punk that would try to pull a grimmey one on me.
Completely agree with u steezy.

Last edited:
How much u drop on the galaxy foams?

For an extra 2-300 I woulda just done it anyway instead of trying to find them later down the line knowing damn well the prices are just gona keep goin up.

I was in the same boat when I got my Solars. Dude was asking 2400, I offered 18, but dude said he wouldnt go below 2200. After a while, dude agreed to 2100. I really didn't wana go past 18 but if u want em that bad, u gota shell out the cash. What's another 300 when u spending that much for a pair anyway.

O yea, Ziggy, sorry but I'm keepin em, no longer for sale. Good luck on your hunt.
820 they were worn 1x pass as ds.. I would have paid the 2.2 honestly your right but i didnt even have the extra 3 lol .. Im thinking about just selling a couple pair to quickly cop a size in the solars but I always considered that kinda selling out taking away from your collection.

I never really understood how this makes a person "greedy"

If he's in the resell game, he's just playing his cards to MAXIMIZE his profit. Was the right thing to do in this situation to turn down 2-300 to hook you up? I mean, if he was your boy/bro/cousin/family member, I'd understand. But you a stranger haha. No hate, just curious.

Cosign everything Johnny said. What's crazy is, solars are actually still rising. 3 months ago it was at 1800, jumped to 2k, then 2.3, now it's at 2.5. Some even at 2.7

Plats are also on the rise as well, not as rapidly as solars, but rising nonetheless.
Im not knocking on the people out there trying to make that maximum dollar on certain items, I was pointing out how its silly  to lose a huge sale like that over 2-3 hundred bucks. 

you can't be serious

"Product Details.

Brand: Nike Foamposite

Condition: Brand New

100% authentic with receipt ships double boxed Monday after release
Nike has just confirmed images of the red yeezy 2 and a release date soon! Guarantee your pair here!"

lol @ with receipt
lol @ monday after release
lol @ nike has just confirmed images
there is no release date so if you wait xx amount of days you can't file a claim with paypal or whatever payment they accept so you won't get anything

what kind of fool thinks there was only 500 each color of Y2s released. that's just stupid.
as far as these red pairs, i've heard all kinds of numbers and release nonsense. when they drop, it's likely that imma sit this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom