Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever did the officiating of the Paranorman contest is blind. Some of the pics were not weird at all. Just a bunch of Halloween pics.:smh:

Regardless of if Paranorman enforced their rules or not that's still cheating. Either way they're all gone so it doesn't matter anyway
It was a free contest, quit complaining and if you really wanted one you could've got one off the charity auction.

Nobody's complaining I'm just saying it would be a bad idea to release these like the Paranormans. Didn't realize I was hurting so many feelings

Well you're whining about cheaters
how old are u guys
nerd.gif

Nobody was whining either. Just pointing out flaws in a system, but clearly sharing my opinion on a forum is upsetting you.

It was a twitter contest where you had to tweet either nike or paranorman a picture of you doing something weird as a kid to win a pair of them. The contest ran for like a week I think. The problem there was that there were a whole lot of cheaters who won 
mean.gif
Out of curiosity, how did they cheat?  Send in pictures that weren't them? I thought you sent in a pic of yourself doing something weird for that contest?

Out of curiosity, how did they cheat?  Send in pictures that weren't them? I thought you sent in a pic of yourself doing something weird for that contest?
Rule was to only post it once. They sent it in multiple times and still won. I guess that's how.

A 1,000 pairs that only can be purchased with a winning code that comes with the cd which must be purchased in the first week.
lets see how many units he move
laugh.gif
make people buy your album in search of a "golden ticket".........GENIUS!

it's gonna be the black version of willy wonka
laugh.gif

Just like the first two colorways.. Which were even more limited.. What was it like 200+ pairs with little to no actual store release?

Even worse if u gotta buy a cd with a chance of not getting em

Odds are, MAYBE ten pairs per major city
All the cd selling places

***** boyt to pull a powerball on the shoefiends

Even worse if u gotta buy a cd with a chance of not getting em

Odds are, MAYBE ten pairs per major city
All the cd selling places

***** boyt to pull a powerball on the shoefiends
Lol.. I love how we're assuming that these are even releasing though. 

The hype will be at an all time high sadly.

really though if 1 in 10... or 1 in 20 were the odds of getting a winning code in the CD and it was first come first serve for availability....

I'd wouldn't even be mad.

I was probably going to get the album anyway. Wasn't gonna buy 10 copies but rather blow 100 on CDs I might be able to return or sell at 1/2 price than on 20 dollar raffle tickets, which is what a local spot had over here for plats.

Edit: best part is people are still going to frantically be buying up cds until the first winning code gets a "sold out" and even then word has to spread around. Record sales guaranteed.

Last edited:
I was probably going to get the but the album anyway. Wasn't gonna buy 10 copies but rather blow 100 on CDs I might be able to return or sell at 1/2 price than on 20 dollar raffle tickets which is what a local spot had over here for plats.
They came up on those raffle tickets for sure haha. 

might be the only way to get people to go out and actually buy the CD, most will end up pirating the album the week before the release.

might be the only way to get people to go out and actually buy the CD, most will end up pirating the album the week before the release.
Well considering Kanye's albums have all gone platinum and most double or triple platinum......

I doubt that this will be needed for people to buy his stuff.

Well considering Kanye's albums have all gone platinum and most double or triple platinum......

I doubt that this will be needed for people to buy his stuff.
yeah no doubt, just saying his album sales would be way higher. this album will sell over a million the first week regardless of what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom