Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 1,000 pairs that only can be purchased with a winning code that comes with the cd which must be purchased in the first week.
lets see how many units he move :lol:

I was told by a west coast label employee "I guarantee the album goes platinum first week thanks to a shoe release. Crazy what we have to do to sell albums these days!"

Take that for what it's worth. Your idea would be pretty damn helpful for sale numbers. Like a scratch of lottery ticket, people will buy multiple albums to increase chance of winning. CHA-CHING!!!

Its gonna be a willy wonka type of release lol, everyones gonna buy yeezus to get the golden ticket to cop. That would be a genius strategy by the label to move units.

inb4generalrelease

yeezus thanks all his fans and lets everyone have a pair

a man can dream right ? lmao

in terms of design and practicality, i'd consider selling my Jaspers for the Red joints. The 2 is that nice of a shoe.

The 1 > 2 in terms of innovation... but the 2 is one hell of a cross trainer. Wouldn't mind stomping in those joints for another 10 years.

I don't think you can practically do a golden ticket release. Think about how sizing would work. It just doesn't add up. What if all small footers won? But it's a nice idea.

A 1,000 pairs that only can be purchased with a winning code that comes with the cd which must be purchased in the first week.
lets see how many units he move
laugh.gif
lol, with all the early speculating on release info.. thats exactly what i was thinking may happen.. easily 2 mil sold in the first week.. thats what nike did for the Lebron Cork Limited box at Mercer.. but who actually buys CD's anymore, everything is digital now, so maybe team up with itunes, and you recieve your code thru email, have a site to check if your a winner.. could be a possibilty...Only time will tell... with that im offically in Lurker status until release date is offically set

Yea the golden ticket idea is crazy but it would be harder to pull off than the projectors all across the world. I'd prefer a regular ndc drop with the nike towns and boutiques getting them.

Yea the golden ticket idea is crazy but it would be harder to pull off than the projectors all across the world. I'd prefer a regular ndc drop with the nike towns and boutiques getting them.
I prefer a golden ticket, a ndc will just be a bunch of bot getting them and a bunch of resellers camping out.

Exactly bots will be in full effect for this release. The golden ticket idea is just for lulz, but it would be smart way to sell copies either cds are digital. It would eliminate camping as well imo. But all it is just speculation at this point.

Didnt follow the paranormans, how'd those drop?
It was a twitter contest where you had to tweet either nike or paranorman a picture of you doing something weird as a kid to win a pair of them. The contest ran for like a week I think. The problem there was that there were a whole lot of cheaters who won 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom