Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Man 11 is sold out at Eastbay!!!!! How do these fit? I can wear 10.5 in alot of shoes. Do these run a little big?
You can go with a 10.5.  If you are a true 11 your toe will be right at the end.  It might hit the rubber on the toe when you walk, but it's nothing that will cause you discomfort.  

Man 11 is sold out at Eastbay!!!!! How do these fit? I can wear 10.5 in alot of shoes. Do these run a little big?
You can go with a 10.5.  If you are a true 11 your toe will be right at the end.  It might hit the rubber on the toe when you walk, but it's nothing that will cause you discomfort.  

Copping mine tomorrow, retail ftl but I need these in my life 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Thanks for the reply!Ordered a 10.5 from footlocker so in case they don't fit I can return them. I have a feeling these will be fine though. Man I thought they went on sale tonight at midnight. I'm slippin' in my old age...lol

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Thanks for the reply!Ordered a 10.5 from footlocker so in case they don't fit I can return them. I have a feeling these will be fine though. Man I thought they went on sale tonight at midnight. I'm slippin' in my old age...lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Frontstreetny.com has them for 119.00 shipped, i just got 2 myself....... YES THEY ARE LEGIT 
glasses.gif
happy.gif

you are the man, ordered a size 11 last night and already got tracking number today
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant be 119 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got my tracking also they should be here wednesday,  they still have some sizes left but the price is 125.00 shipped

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Frontstreetny.com has them for 119.00 shipped, i just got 2 myself....... YES THEY ARE LEGIT 
glasses.gif
happy.gif

you are the man, ordered a size 11 last night and already got tracking number today
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant be 119 shipped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Got my tracking also they should be here wednesday,  they still have some sizes left but the price is 125.00 shipped

salty no place in my area has these and missed the INSANE $75 price on swoosh
30t6p3b.gif

Any body have any ideas where I can pick these up? When I called around the jerks working at finishline footlocker champs ect act like I just asked them the meaning of life.

salty no place in my area has these and missed the INSANE $75 price on swoosh
30t6p3b.gif

Any body have any ideas where I can pick these up? When I called around the jerks working at finishline footlocker champs ect act like I just asked them the meaning of life.

Can someone who actually has THIS retro settle this confusion? Half the comments I've read about the sizing say that these fit snug, and the other half say they had to get up to a full size smaller. I am a true 10.5, but in the past I usually order Jordans in 11 and they either fit perfect or have a comfortable amount of space. But recently with the white/cement 3's and the playoff 13's, sz 11 was way too big. Do these run big like the cements and playoffs? Any input would be appreciated....need to know if I should order a sz 10.

Can someone who actually has THIS retro settle this confusion? Half the comments I've read about the sizing say that these fit snug, and the other half say they had to get up to a full size smaller. I am a true 10.5, but in the past I usually order Jordans in 11 and they either fit perfect or have a comfortable amount of space. But recently with the white/cement 3's and the playoff 13's, sz 11 was way too big. Do these run big like the cements and playoffs? Any input would be appreciated....need to know if I should order a sz 10.

EastbayRep,

Why can I use my coupon i got the mail for the blk/purple pair but not these... same shoe. Didn't know eastbay excluded based on colorway.

EastbayRep,

Why can I use my coupon i got the mail for the blk/purple pair but not these... same shoe. Didn't know eastbay excluded based on colorway.

^ I never had luck using coupons besides the free shipping code on their newly released stuff...I think they exclude anything hot and new
eyes.gif

^ I never had luck using coupons besides the free shipping code on their newly released stuff...I think they exclude anything hot and new
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom