Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

EastbayRep,

Why can I use my coupon i got the mail for the blk/purple pair but not these... same shoe. Didn't know eastbay excluded based on colorway.
If you were eastbay would you allow discount on the Orlando colorway?

EastbayRep,

Why can I use my coupon i got the mail for the blk/purple pair but not these... same shoe. Didn't know eastbay excluded based on colorway.

wow..found this clip randomly on youtube. pennys old college(memphis)gets a treat from the coach and penny himself. check it out!!!

wow..found this clip randomly on youtube. pennys old college(memphis)gets a treat from the coach and penny himself. check it out!!!

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

EastbayRep,

they did the last two times these were retroed.

guess they knew about the beast this time.

and as far as the sizing go it dont matter. the penny 1 is one of the worst fitting bball shoes ever made. very uncomfortable. sold my ogs and both my retros because of this.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

EastbayRep,

they did the last two times these were retroed.

guess they knew about the beast this time.

and as far as the sizing go it dont matter. the penny 1 is one of the worst fitting bball shoes ever made. very uncomfortable. sold my ogs and both my retros because of this.

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

Forgot these dropped today. Went to DTLR at Towson Mall to return my 2nd pair Entourage Lebrons, ended up exchanging them and keeping the change. I love these shoes, I slept on them in high school so I'm glad to have them now.

Word to Baltimore... I was thinking about doing the same thing.  Cept over at White Marsh lol

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

Forgot these dropped today. Went to DTLR at Towson Mall to return my 2nd pair Entourage Lebrons, ended up exchanging them and keeping the change. I love these shoes, I slept on them in high school so I'm glad to have them now.

Word to Baltimore... I was thinking about doing the same thing.  Cept over at White Marsh lol

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Can someone who actually has THIS retro settle this confusion? Half the comments I've read about the sizing say that these fit snug, and the other half say they had to get up to a full size smaller. I am a true 10.5, but in the past I usually order Jordans in 11 and they either fit perfect or have a comfortable amount of space. But recently with the white/cement 3's and the playoff 13's, sz 11 was way too big. Do these run big like the cements and playoffs? Any input would be appreciated....need to know if I should order a sz 10.
i wear size 9 in everything..jordan's, dunks, am 95's, etc... and i bought the penny's in a size 9.  after hearing all the size down .5 or full size hoopla, i had to try them on before i bought them. i tried on a 8.5 and they fit snug and my toe would touch the end of the toebox. it was bearable but i wanted to be comfortable so i went w/ the size the 9 so i have more room in hte toe area.

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Can someone who actually has THIS retro settle this confusion? Half the comments I've read about the sizing say that these fit snug, and the other half say they had to get up to a full size smaller. I am a true 10.5, but in the past I usually order Jordans in 11 and they either fit perfect or have a comfortable amount of space. But recently with the white/cement 3's and the playoff 13's, sz 11 was way too big. Do these run big like the cements and playoffs? Any input would be appreciated....need to know if I should order a sz 10.
i wear size 9 in everything..jordan's, dunks, am 95's, etc... and i bought the penny's in a size 9.  after hearing all the size down .5 or full size hoopla, i had to try them on before i bought them. i tried on a 8.5 and they fit snug and my toe would touch the end of the toebox. it was bearable but i wanted to be comfortable so i went w/ the size the 9 so i have more room in hte toe area.

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

For a second there I thought he was one of the players
laugh.gif

For a second there I thought he was one of the players
laugh.gif

why are people scared of ndc selling out? black/purple sold out on NDC in about a week and they re-stocked. currently a FSR....nike still has Orlandos as the primary pic,and they ae a GR release so it can only mean one thing.....re-stock

why are people scared of ndc selling out? black/purple sold out on NDC in about a week and they re-stocked. currently a FSR....nike still has Orlandos as the primary pic,and they ae a GR release so it can only mean one thing.....re-stock

EastbayRep,

The Black/Club Purple pair has been out for the last two months, were as the Black/Varsity Royal pair just released yesterday.  The Black/Club Purple pair was originally excluded from discounts, but is now discountable.  If the Black/Varsity Royal pair can stay in stock for a while, the discount restriction could be removed from them as well.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep,

The Black/Club Purple pair has been out for the last two months, were as the Black/Varsity Royal pair just released yesterday.  The Black/Club Purple pair was originally excluded from discounts, but is now discountable.  If the Black/Varsity Royal pair can stay in stock for a while, the discount restriction could be removed from them as well.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good old Tigers basketball.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good old Tigers basketball.

Originally Posted by Airnest

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

I have the 2000 Chicago's; one of the most comfortablee basketball shoes I've worn

Had the 2005 Knicks; the fit is roomy and loose, i could never tie them tight enough for my feet to feel locked down.

Had the 2007 Orlando's; they were just straight up uncomfortable

They are definitely top 3 best looking basketball sneaker.

Originally Posted by Airnest

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

I have the 2000 Chicago's; one of the most comfortablee basketball shoes I've worn

Had the 2005 Knicks; the fit is roomy and loose, i could never tie them tight enough for my feet to feel locked down.

Had the 2007 Orlando's; they were just straight up uncomfortable

They are definitely top 3 best looking basketball sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom