Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

dawg i cant believe these are sellin out roun my way I just knew nobody knew these was droppin 2day i planned on coppin when i got off and im hearing they sold out...House of Hoops, Foot Action

Yea I almost did the same %%%. I'm like aight we in Dallas nobody really coppin'. But its not even really about people really coppin'. House of Hoops only got 15 pairs. That's about 2 or 3 pairs a size. Something told me to come in this morning and see if they had them and they had one 13 left.

finally got my pair after 10 long years of waiting. lol. glad i got em this time around. went true to size and they fit perfect.

Maan I been waiting for these. I got OG air penny max in the orlando colorway for christmas when i was a kid and i returned them for the white and blue colorway. I didnt regret it till i seen penny hooping in them. The thing that made me want this shoe was how it looked like two different shoes from the side. Like an all black shoe and a black and white shoe. These bring back hella memories. Eastbay came thru....they are goin quick..theyll be gone prolly by tonite...atleast the bigger sizes.

Maan I been waiting for these. I got OG air penny max in the orlando colorway for christmas when i was a kid and i returned them for the white and blue colorway. I didnt regret it till i seen penny hooping in them. The thing that made me want this shoe was how it looked like two different shoes from the side. Like an all black shoe and a black and white shoe. These bring back hella memories. Eastbay came thru....they are goin quick..theyll be gone prolly by tonite...atleast the bigger sizes.

finally got my pair after 10 long years of waiting. lol. glad i got em this time around. went true to size and they fit perfect.

caught sneaker.st right when they dropped copped a 12, a lot of people are saying these are true to size just wider than usual, in my experience basketball shoes are always going to fit a bit snugger than air maxes. cant wait to get these joints in, no place around seattle was getting them it seemed. time to chill out until the Griffey 2's drop

caught sneaker.st right when they dropped copped a 12, a lot of people are saying these are true to size just wider than usual, in my experience basketball shoes are always going to fit a bit snugger than air maxes. cant wait to get these joints in, no place around seattle was getting them it seemed. time to chill out until the Griffey 2's drop

Originally Posted by bence23

These might be the most uncomfortable Nikes ive ever put on...but i copped anyway smh

laugh.gif
u must gotten b-grades

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

These might be the most uncomfortable Nikes ive ever put on...but i copped anyway smh

laugh.gif
u must gotten b-grades
I exaggerated but after wearing my foams and lebrons lately, the toe area seems stiff as +#!%.

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

laugh.gif
u must gotten b-grades
I exaggerated but after wearing my foams and lebrons lately, the toe area seems stiff as +#!%.

yea i hate how stiff the toe feels maybe It will change when broken In.Wanted to play ball In mines but these definitely  not good for basketball

Unless you only care about looks on the court

yea i hate how stiff the toe feels maybe It will change when broken In.Wanted to play ball In mines but these definitely  not good for basketball

Unless you only care about looks on the court

went to my local footlocker but had to cop from Jimmy Jazz cause they had them for $112
happy.gif
 all in all i paid $118, not much but still under retail
pimp.gif

went to my local footlocker but had to cop from Jimmy Jazz cause they had them for $112
happy.gif
 all in all i paid $118, not much but still under retail
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom