Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Yea, i feel ya. Im waitin too. Sneaker St usually takes a day or two till u get shipping confirmation. Its all G though

Yea, i feel ya. Im waitin too. Sneaker St usually takes a day or two till u get shipping confirmation. Its all G though

called my local footlocker earlier and they said they have fsr on these
pimp.gif
 heading over there now to get my sz. 10.5
roll.gif

called my local footlocker earlier and they said they have fsr on these
pimp.gif
 heading over there now to get my sz. 10.5
roll.gif

Copped them at House of Hoops. Whoever said these run big were right. Not too big but I wear a 14's and the 13's I got feel like 14's. I guess I just wear 14's in J's.

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

Copped them at House of Hoops. Whoever said these run big were right. Not too big but I wear a 14's and the 13's I got feel like 14's. I guess I just wear 14's in J's.

Originally Posted by Airnest

pimp.gif
1/2 cents feel so good. I think they feel a bit bulky but the inside feels great for my feet. Easily the most comfortable shoe I have.

Originally Posted by Airnest

pimp.gif
1/2 cents feel so good. I think they feel a bit bulky but the inside feels great for my feet. Easily the most comfortable shoe I have.

dawg i cant believe these are sellin out roun my way I just knew nobody knew these was droppin 2day i planned on coppin when i got off and im hearing they sold out...House of Hoops, Foot Action

dawg i cant believe these are sellin out roun my way I just knew nobody knew these was droppin 2day i planned on coppin when i got off and im hearing they sold out...House of Hoops, Foot Action

Forgot these dropped today. Went to DTLR at Towson Mall to return my 2nd pair Entourage Lebrons, ended up exchanging them and keeping the change. I love these shoes, I slept on them in high school so I'm glad to have them now.

Forgot these dropped today. Went to DTLR at Towson Mall to return my 2nd pair Entourage Lebrons, ended up exchanging them and keeping the change. I love these shoes, I slept on them in high school so I'm glad to have them now.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Just got my tracking number from sneaker st!!!

Yeah buddy! Now that's some good quick service!

good thing they put it up yesterday so they could process it today during business hours.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Just got my tracking number from sneaker st!!!

Yeah buddy! Now that's some good quick service!

good thing they put it up yesterday so they could process it today during business hours.

Shiekh Shoes and Shoe Palace also have them, if the sizes you need are sold out on Foot Locker, Eastbay or Nike.
Just helping out those who haven't copped yet.

Shiekh Shoes and Shoe Palace also have them, if the sizes you need are sold out on Foot Locker, Eastbay or Nike.
Just helping out those who haven't copped yet.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Yea I almost did the same %%%. I'm like aight we in Dallas nobody really coppin'. But its not even really about people really coppin'. House of Hoops only got 15 pairs. That's about 2 or 3 pairs a size. Something told me to come in this morning and see if they had them and they had one 13 left.

Back
Top Bottom