Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

I really didn't expect to see these go THIS fast... but to follow the trend on NDC they will restock either sometime this weekend or mid next week....
QFT... waiting for this.... slept hard.... forgot this was released last night lol

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

I really didn't expect to see these go THIS fast... but to follow the trend on NDC they will restock either sometime this weekend or mid next week....
QFT... waiting for this.... slept hard.... forgot this was released last night lol

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I want a pair don't want to pay retail.

I feel you fam... but i ain't taking the riskessis.

*in aladdin voice and extends hand*

"DO YOU TRUSTSTED ME?!?!"

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I want a pair don't want to pay retail.

I feel you fam... but i ain't taking the riskessis.

*in aladdin voice and extends hand*

"DO YOU TRUSTSTED ME?!?!"

Would you guys go with these over the Crazy 8's?

The Penny I soles are dirt magnets, which is different than yellowing soles that tend to act character to the shoe.

Would you guys go with these over the Crazy 8's?

The Penny I soles are dirt magnets, which is different than yellowing soles that tend to act character to the shoe.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Is the consensus that these run a .5 size big?

How many went with their true size and how many went down?
My Penny 2's, 3's, 4's and Foams = all size 11 - so that's my gauge factor.

There's no reason for me to remotely consider the downsize but... who knows
cuz they might pull a Cement 3 on us and have the stubborn swimming in their kicks.

and yes... Penny 1 soles are prone to dirt... but i scrub my shoes after every wear.

My zoom flight fives are still quite white at the bottom. It's all about maintanence fam.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Is the consensus that these run a .5 size big?

How many went with their true size and how many went down?
My Penny 2's, 3's, 4's and Foams = all size 11 - so that's my gauge factor.

There's no reason for me to remotely consider the downsize but... who knows
cuz they might pull a Cement 3 on us and have the stubborn swimming in their kicks.

and yes... Penny 1 soles are prone to dirt... but i scrub my shoes after every wear.

My zoom flight fives are still quite white at the bottom. It's all about maintanence fam.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Picked these up from Eastbay. Free shipping, no taxes. I don't mind the wait to save like $20 if I get them local.
wink.gif
Aren't you lucky.  I just called and they're not selling until midnight (EST). 
The shoes became available for sale during the middle of the day yesterday, it appears the agent you spoke with did not check our system.

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Has anyone else noticed that they're not up on eastbay yet? I'm here in LA and I called 3 footlockers, 2 footactions, and 2 finishlines............they all don't have these.
Originally Posted by airberg

Just called Eastbay and was able to get a size 12. Lady said they are backordered but should ship within 24 hours. Weird they aren't on the site yet.
Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So eastbay isnt gonna put them on the site? Lol
I am not really sure why we did not have these up on our site last night, since I was told we were, but they are up on our site now.  You can find them here:

http://bit.ly/fPQ431

The shoes are in stock, the agent you spoke with was incorrect when they said it was on back-order.  Most orders placed last night/this morning should be shipping out tonight, unless there is an issue with the payment method used on the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by piluchavez

Picked these up from Eastbay. Free shipping, no taxes. I don't mind the wait to save like $20 if I get them local.
wink.gif
Aren't you lucky.  I just called and they're not selling until midnight (EST). 
The shoes became available for sale during the middle of the day yesterday, it appears the agent you spoke with did not check our system.

Originally Posted by Big Game James 23

Has anyone else noticed that they're not up on eastbay yet? I'm here in LA and I called 3 footlockers, 2 footactions, and 2 finishlines............they all don't have these.
Originally Posted by airberg

Just called Eastbay and was able to get a size 12. Lady said they are backordered but should ship within 24 hours. Weird they aren't on the site yet.
Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So eastbay isnt gonna put them on the site? Lol
I am not really sure why we did not have these up on our site last night, since I was told we were, but they are up on our site now.  You can find them here:

http://bit.ly/fPQ431

The shoes are in stock, the agent you spoke with was incorrect when they said it was on back-order.  Most orders placed last night/this morning should be shipping out tonight, unless there is an issue with the payment method used on the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

iam relief that a couple of footlocker stores where iam at has fsr these
ohwell.gif
 might cop once i get out of work or maybe tomorrow morning
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom