Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

so should i get an 11 or 10.5? ive always bought 11 for every shoe but kinda scared with these since most people are saying they fit big.

30t6p3b.gif
logged onto swoosh they were gone

I really didn't expect to see these go THIS fast... but to follow the trend on NDC they will restock either sometime this weekend or mid next week....

I really didn't expect to see these go THIS fast... but to follow the trend on NDC they will restock either sometime this weekend or mid next week....

Damn man, I thought they were dropping tonight, not last night. I slept on this release. UGH. Hoping Nike restocks them. Just need one pair lol...

Damn man, I thought they were dropping tonight, not last night. I slept on this release. UGH. Hoping Nike restocks them. Just need one pair lol...

Im glad i got my pairs off of frontstreetny, last nite for 119.00 shipped i just checked and they up the price to 125.00 shipped..... They still 8-13 available

Im glad i got my pairs off of frontstreetny, last nite for 119.00 shipped i just checked and they up the price to 125.00 shipped..... They still 8-13 available

Back
Top Bottom