Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Wow so they have a limit of 1 per customer but there a go on swoosh. And NDC charges tax but shipping is free if your a member and spend more then $100.

edit:
eek.gif
these went faster then I expected but it's probably because of swoosh. Either way I'm sure they will restock.

Just called Eastbay and was able to get a size 12. Lady said they are backordered but should ship within 24 hours. Weird they aren't on the site yet.

Just called Eastbay and was able to get a size 12. Lady said they are backordered but should ship within 24 hours. Weird they aren't on the site yet.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Wow so they have a limit of 1 per customer but there a go on swoosh. And NDC charges tax but shipping is free if your a member and spend more then $100.

NO TAX, atleast for me in PA

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

NO TAX, atleast for me in PA

Are these more limited than people thought? Many spots aren't getting them in and sizes are disappearing fairly quick online...

Are these more limited than people thought? Many spots aren't getting them in and sizes are disappearing fairly quick online...

Wow cant believe these sold out already. Here I am thinking they will be an easy cop lol. Oh well heading to the city this weekend
nerd.gif

Wow cant believe these sold out already. Here I am thinking they will be an easy cop lol. Oh well heading to the city this weekend
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Waits for restock

Good gracious... i was watching my cougs play then i remember that this shoe was releasing tonight.

sweet jesus they're gone.

wow... there's more lurkers here than i thought. SMH!

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Waits for restock

Good gracious... i was watching my cougs play then i remember that this shoe was releasing tonight.

sweet jesus they're gone.

wow... there's more lurkers here than i thought. SMH!

so besides pys deadstockshoes and ndc(which are soldout) are there anymore sites with these???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so besides pys deadstockshoes and ndc(which are soldout) are there anymore sites with these???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

20 minutes in the phone queue with eastbay and was able to order my size 11. I didn't ask nor don't I care about the lack of listing on their site though, lol

20 minutes in the phone queue with eastbay and was able to order my size 11. I didn't ask nor don't I care about the lack of listing on their site though, lol

Back
Top Bottom