Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

whats this footlocker coupon yall talking about? 
nerd.gif

Just hunted these down for my bro in Austin while visiting. Jimmy Jazz biggest sizes are10.5 and 12. These look damn good BTW

Just hunted these down for my bro in Austin while visiting. Jimmy Jazz biggest sizes are10.5 and 12. These look damn good BTW

didnt even realize these came out yesterday until like 830 pm yesterday... anyway got the last pair period good thing it was my size $116

didnt even realize these came out yesterday until like 830 pm yesterday... anyway got the last pair period good thing it was my size $116

My mall gets over 60 pairs of royal foams, but only 18 pairs of these? This will definitely have to be stock located in the future.

My mall gets over 60 pairs of royal foams, but only 18 pairs of these? This will definitely have to be stock located in the future.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by Airnest

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

I have the 2000 Chicago's; one of the most comfortablee basketball shoes I've worn

Had the 2005 Knicks; the fit is roomy and loose, i could never tie them tight enough for my feet to feel locked down.

Had the 2007 Orlando's; they were just straight up uncomfortable

They are definitely top 3 best looking basketball sneaker.

Thanks for the input.

I'm a size 10.5 and had to get a size 10 to get a better fit. I guess the 2011 Orlando's are as uncomfortable as the 2007 Orlando's then.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by Airnest

I finally copped a pair today. One question though, how does the quality of the retro compare to the quality of the OG?

I remember the OG being more comfy than the retro. I never got the 2007 retro so my memory is kinda fuzzy regarding this issue. It feels stiff and doesn't feel like it's made for balling (not that I'm gonna be playing ball in it anyways.)
I think it would be better if they made the inside as comfy as the 1/2 cents at least, IMHO.

With that being said, I still think it is the most aesthetically pleasing shoes ever made, IMHO. ( Orlando Colorway.)
pimp.gif

I have the 2000 Chicago's; one of the most comfortablee basketball shoes I've worn

Had the 2005 Knicks; the fit is roomy and loose, i could never tie them tight enough for my feet to feel locked down.

Had the 2007 Orlando's; they were just straight up uncomfortable

They are definitely top 3 best looking basketball sneaker.

Thanks for the input.

I'm a size 10.5 and had to get a size 10 to get a better fit. I guess the 2011 Orlando's are as uncomfortable as the 2007 Orlando's then.

Memphis isn't wearing the black uniforms today and it looks like only a few players are wearing the Pennys....disappointing

Memphis isn't wearing the black uniforms today and it looks like only a few players are wearing the Pennys....disappointing

Picked them up at midnight when I was drunk in South Beach last night at a shop that was just closing. Spent the rest of my night walking around in the clubs and @%!$ with a shopping bag. That's a true sneakerhead for you.

Picked them up at midnight when I was drunk in South Beach last night at a shop that was just closing. Spent the rest of my night walking around in the clubs and @%!$ with a shopping bag. That's a true sneakerhead for you.

The rumors are spot on btw. These DEFINITELY run big too. I bought a full size down and I still have some room in the toe.

Back
Top Bottom