Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Havent even checked my local retailers... but smh at how they sold out so quick online... did they sell out in stores too o_O

hawaii is gone 
frown.gif

SMH at cats waiting for discount to cop..

hmph...

you're better off letting me give you a piggyfront ride.

drawless...

SMH at cats waiting for discount to cop..

hmph...

you're better off letting me give you a piggyfront ride.

drawless...

i only seen these at the sheik in the moreno valley mall. Im hoping these drop at other footlockers in the IE

i only seen these at the sheik in the moreno valley mall. Im hoping these drop at other footlockers in the IE

Gonna head out to HoH Chi in da morning, see if I can get a pair along with the royal foams.

Gonna head out to HoH Chi in da morning, see if I can get a pair along with the royal foams.

Wore my pair yesterday to the mall. A hand full of guys asked me where I copped. Told them I copped at PYS.com, which is sold out. Jimmy Jazz is the only store in Atl I've seen them so far.

Wore my pair yesterday to the mall. A hand full of guys asked me where I copped. Told them I copped at PYS.com, which is sold out. Jimmy Jazz is the only store in Atl I've seen them so far.

i went to my footlocker this morning, but i didn't see any. did these drop in footlocker stores, or just on footlocker.com?

i went to my footlocker this morning, but i didn't see any. did these drop in footlocker stores, or just on footlocker.com?

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Is it the new wave of new sneakerheads?  Hype from the foams trickling down?

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Would someone please enlighten me... Because I'm not understanding where all this "sold out" hype is coming from.

My '07s, copped on sale with discount.  Although the "Knicks" colorway got to champs first, and people bum rushed, they were available after that initial boom.

I talked to a few managers at various stores (Sport Zone stores have these BTW in DMV/Richmond areas), and they all -- 7 or more years working at same company -- was asking me why their phones were blowing up from people asking about these.

Is it the new wave of new sneakerheads?  Hype from the foams trickling down?

Like my man "blacklion23," I wore my '07s on campus one day last week, and people were asking me questions like I was rocking a PE. 
grin.gif

nerd.gif

copped this morning at undefeated...i love this shoe 
only thing i always hated tho was that god awful fila looking toe box

copped this morning at undefeated...i love this shoe 
only thing i always hated tho was that god awful fila looking toe box

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Wish and Walter's had them too, but they both sold out I believe.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Wish and Walter's had them too, but they both sold out I believe.

these were a legit QS... those who got them, got a one size run and sold out with quickness

good thing many still have their 07s
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom