OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I might just hold out on getting these until I see all/most of the colorways. I'm hoping for the classic LeBron colorway with the black upper and whitetoe...

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Nike Air Max Lebron VII

Here's some new pics of the Akron Lebron VIIs, created as a tribute to Lebron's hometown, Akron, Ohio.

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-9.jpg
and those aren't akron ohio vii's those are just normal gr vii's...if your gonna have/promote a sneaker info site at least put outcorrect info

Zoom Lebron VII
grin.gif

made these by mistake but figured you guys would like to see the VII with no visable AIR.

hey niketalk, i am going to atlanta tmw and i _NEED_ to get my hands on a pair of AMLVII.DC if anyone going to DC tmw could hook me up with a size 9.5mensplease pm me, and we can work out the details, id greatly appreciate it, thanks!

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Zoom Lebron VII
grin.gif

made these by mistake but figured you guys would like to see the VII with no visable AIR.

Not bad.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Zoom Lebron VII
grin.gif

Not bad.
smokin.gif
not bad at all... but i rather have the max air wit this design. Im glad to see air max coming back to a big sig shoe.

Hey BP, can you PS the VII with the air part and switch it to zoom like they had on the Zoom Power?

it seems like I am the only one that doesn't like those black/white/teal (?) joints. the weave pattern just doesn't do it for me. makes it look cheapto me.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

it seems like I am the only one that doesn't like those black/white/teal (?) joints. the weave pattern just doesn't do it for me. makes it look cheap to me.

u arent the only one.

Back
Top Bottom