OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I liked the VIs but the VIIs are just
eek.gif
smokin.gif
. All the colorways are nice...... And I need one of those More Than a Game tees too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

does anyone know if every city will have a different colorway? I.E. Chicago green svsm, D.C. another colorway? NYC another colorway? LA another colorway?

This has to be another cw. It came from the Nike site.
Yea, those are sharp as hell. Color blocking wise, I think I might like better than Chicago Loyalty.

yo rockd, i know where kastles is its in NW however i dont know what !@+!!*! time this thing starts, and its amazing to me how no one on the board knows or iswilling to speak the @$%$ up. damn ive been asking for 2 days and i just get ignored. it'd be appreciated if some pertinent information could get shared,although i dont think your still in the area, not that it matters

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

yo rockd, i know where kastles is its in NW however i dont know what !@+!!*! time this thing starts, and its amazing to me how no one on the board knows or is willing to speak the @$%$ up. damn ive been asking for 2 days and i just get ignored. it'd be appreciated if some pertinent information could get shared, although i dont think your still in the area, not that it matters
I just found out where it is... and yeah.> Im back in the area now.. Been back from Beaverton almost a year now... Check the sig....

Hopefully me and Alpha will get to hang tomorrow and chop it up...

Any DCers wanna help a fellow NTer out with a place to shower thursday night or friday morning? especially if I end up playing ball Thursday night at thisplace I will NEED it...PM me if at all possible...even if someone from outside the area wants to share a hotel room I'm down...lets organize here!

Anyone from the DC area that can get a size 9 in the DC Lebron VII that wants to trade for a size 9 or 9.5 Chicago Lebron VII

aiyyo rockd well ill be out there tmw, i just dont know what freakin time this thing starts, and i want a pair so id like to NOT shoot myself by showin up lateor having to chill in NW for 6 hrs ... and welcome home.

Back
Top Bottom