OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by sho3tym
I guess I can delete this phone number off of my contacts. Thanks for the help.

^ Me too man forget Brandon...........................................................................................just kidding. I can't expect you tocarry that much cash so no hard feelings. I got a size 8 though. Hopefully I can do something with it.

Anyone know where I can pick up a black/white/red pair in a 10.5 or 11???

nerd.gif

KC-i only took a debit card with, wife had the paypal card (Shopping for the little guy) Glad to hear you were able to get an 8. Unfortunately, i didnt make itto HOH the night before, luckily BIB helped me out...the other pair i HAD to have...and my pocket reflected that.

I can't help but to stare in awe at all of these chicago 7 photos.

These are easily the best looking Lebron since the 2's and might be the best looking Nike Basketball shoe since lord knows when.

igotthatfire247- Do I know you?

B- you know I'm yanking your chain fool! You'll always be my homie. I bet you got scared because I ignored your phone call and text eh?
roll.gif

Looks like this will be the second year I cop more than one colorway. Im feeling the launch, red carpets and black/golds. Price tag is a little steep so Imgonna need a hook up lol.

the more and more i look at the chicago colorways - the more i'm diggin on the gradient on the flywire...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

is that the flash or does the flywire panel fade to white? if so, STRAIGHT FIRE
pimp.gif
the details on these look amazing... im having flashbacks of 96
Pretty sure it fades. Still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Max "hotdog" 7 anyone?
laugh.gif
:

chilebron7artistpair.jpg

A native of Chicago, Zimmermann has achieved national and international recognition for his large-scale murals featuring painted images of contemporary pop-culture and sensitively rendered portraits. Zimmermann's pop-culture references range from innocuous consumer products such as beer cans, hard candy rings, and high heeled shoes, to more symbolically-charged images like portraits of political figures. The artist's background as a graphic designer explains his shrewd use of flashy and graphic forms.

Zimmerman was inspired by James' achievements on and off the court. He wanted the shoes to express LeBron's positive energy through color and motion. To represent Chicago, Zimmerman wove in the Chicago city flag. For a bit of levity, Zimmerman added "a Chicago-style hot dog symbolizing the fun that amateurs have trying to be a 'hot dog' on the court." He included a worn-in NIKE swoosh to represent the idea that "experience, plus practice and hard work, make us who we are.

chilebron7artistrmedial.jpg

chilebron7artistlmedial.jpg

chilebron7artistdetails.jpg

chilebron7artistdetailsa.jpg

Basketball + Hotdog = Creative.

Back
Top Bottom