OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I dont know.

theres obviously been alot of work put into these but they just scream team shoe to me. Look like those joints in Eastbay you get for $59.99 that come in like 10 colors white/red, white/purple, white/royal, etc. withouth the LBJ logo, you'd never know these werent a team shoe. Most Jordans, or even Kobe's and the previous LBJ's all had looks that didnt require the LBJ branding to let you know they were sig shoes. They fall right in line with hyperize's or hypermax's IMO. Thats not a bad thing neccessarily cause all look comfy and like they perform well, but these are like Honda Accord status, and Im expecting somethin Ferrari status
QFT QFT QFT

Originally Posted by blahzee

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I dont know.

theres obviously been alot of work put into these but they just scream team shoe to me. Look like those joints in Eastbay you get for $59.99 that come in like 10 colors white/red, white/purple, white/royal, etc. withouth the LBJ logo, you'd never know these werent a team shoe. Most Jordans, or even Kobe's and the previous LBJ's all had looks that didnt require the LBJ branding to let you know they were sig shoes. They fall right in line with hyperize's or hypermax's IMO. Thats not a bad thing neccessarily cause all look comfy and like they perform well, but these are like Honda Accord status, and Im expecting somethin Ferrari status
QFT QFT QFT
somewhat true imo, i get the luxury look from it but not much of a signiture look... its like am2009BB supreme

idk, id still cop without the lebron logo, just on sale

Damn im shocked there a lot of people in line for the Lebrons, hopefully Hoh Chi doesnt sell out.

Whos's going tomarrow to the Chicago event?

I like the design of the shoe but dislike the overall shapee. This is how I feel about most LBJ shos. I think Lebron just has some weird feet that resulted ina shoe-mold that makes every sneaker designed from it look really bulky.

The Dude wears orthotics and has a size 16 foot.

I would say it takes alot of creativity to build a shoe to fit the frame of a 6'8 and 270 lb guy and not look like a Battle Ship

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I would say it takes alot of creativity to build a shoe to fit the frame of a 6'8 and 270 lb guy and not look like a Battle Ship

no doubt...think about this way....he has got karl malone's frame - doing things that mj did as a player....that's a whole different set of movementsand game style... i trully don't think we'll see another player like that...

Im sure its been asked before, but Ive never seen it. But why doesnt Nike come out with clean crisp colorways like BP. Do they not want to, or are trying to goby the general consumers track record. Im confused, because BP's are so awesome, and would love to own most of those colorways.

So pretty in person (sorry, Blackberry pic)

30kxh8x.jpg

^Soups and Rock r both right, you cant expect him to have "normal" when he does "abnormal" things and puts "abnormal" stresses onhis shoes.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

^^^ nice were they easy to cop?

Yes.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

30kxh8x.jpg

how do they feel?
Very nice. Wearing them now. The metal lace locks initially would snap against the tongue when not fully tied up, but were fine when tied up. Lightest Lebron I ever put on, for sure...

This is the big problem trying to market and sell "big man" shoes.....

the best selling and looking shoes imo are made for guards....

saying all of this these are the most appealing lebrons to me since the 1&2s....

soups24 wrote:
RockDeep wrote:

no doubt...think about this way....he has got karl malone's frame - doing things that mj did as a player....that's a whole different set of movements and game style... i trully don't think we'll see another player like that...

I agree i'm not a big bron fan but i have a lot of respect for his ablity. I'm amazed how he has lived up to the hype from day one.

Originally Posted by jmizzo

This is the big problem trying to market and sell "big man" shoes.....

the best selling and looking shoes imo are made for guards....

saying all of this these are the most appealing lebrons to me since the 1&2s....

youre right........ its kind of hard for the average person to relate to someone that is 6'4"........ let alone someone 6'8"

30kxh8x.jpg
Yes.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

30kxh8x.jpg

how do they feel?
Very nice. Wearing them now. The metal lace locks initially would snap against the tongue when not fully tied up, but were fine when tied up. Lightest Lebron I ever put on, for sure...
wow..... lighter than the VI... is the cushioing better too.... do they feel like the AM 2009s (if you have or tried on a pair)?

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Is this colorway confirmed to drop?...the best yet in my opinion
smokin.gif

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_black_red_white-3med.jpg

Ditto... but I would have preferred that they switched the black patent to white...

I got a pair of the Chicago's this morning at HoH Chi. Such a big turnout for this shoe. I counted nearly 100 people in line.

don't worry about the resell prices, prices will drop fast.

when they did the "THE LEBRON'S" VI last year limited to 150 each color those ended up only going for $50 over retail a week after they released.

Back
Top Bottom