OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

that HWC inspired c/w looks sick
eek.gif
can't wait for these to drop
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^the charcoal looked out of place, along with the silver. made a few changes though, without putting in too much time.

HWC

O.M.G. on both counts. Thanks for the quick reply!

Originally Posted by MJsaver

wow....

this shoe could be a classic...

cant wait to see if it does well....

Couldn't have been said better. Will Nike capitalize and finally stop messing around?

BP - after I saw the HWC, I went from 6 to 12
smile.gif

I just posted this in the City Tour thread, but just wanted to share here: I just got home from the screening of the movie. Great sports flick. A well toldstory. The director showed the film then did a Q&A with the SVSM team and Coach Dru. All 5 players & the coach were in attendance; I was told Chicagowill be the city all five players of the Fab Five will be at. Here are some pics - the lighting was hard to snap pics with a point-and-click camera....

rh27nk.jpg

25f7dvp.jpg

jr7gvr.jpg

10efx3c.jpg

20hrkwo.jpg

^ Have u seen these before? (VIs worn by one of the guys working the event)

2czbu5k.jpg

All attendees got this shirt at the screening.

juitr6.jpg

1431izk.jpg

i think I am going to the lebron chicago release tomorrow. does anybody need a pair? i think I can get 3. please pm if you are still looking. i am not lookingfor rape prices. just trying to help non-chicagoans for a possible future hookup.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

20hrkwo.jpg

nice, those released in kid sizes, I would kill for a men's pair.
pimp.gif

I'm fortunate enough to have 5 spots secured at HOH Chicago for the World Tour LeBrons, so yea..
wink.gif

If anyone in Chicago can pickup a 10.5 or 11 for me, please let me know. I live in the area so could pick it up from you, I just wasnt able to camp out.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

20hrkwo.jpg

nice, those released in kid sizes, I would kill for a men's pair.
pimp.gif

i saw these at the vacaville outlet about a month ago, only kid sizes

^the charcoal looked out of place, along with the silver. made a few changes though, without putting in too much time.

HWC
Seriously. I just sat and stared at this joint for a few minutes thinking to myself.

Holy S.. How the hell does Cody do it!!???

Also.. these post moch up colorways that come out aren't up to J..P. They are up to the PLMs who do the SMUs.... but my goodness this is worthy ofNational Release.

Dude.. you NEVER EVER fail to amaze me...and I see crap you never post here.. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

HWC
Seriously. I just sat and stared at this joint for a few minutes thinking to myself.

Also.. these post moch up colorways that come out aren't up to J..P. They are up to the PLMs who do the SMUs.... but my goodness this is worthy of National Release.

Dude.. you NEVER EVER fail to amaze me...and I see crap you never post here.. lol
2zeh6w2.jpg

Instant cop on the two BP colorways I quoted,
eek.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

HWC

Also.. these post moch up colorways that come out aren't up to J..P. They are up to the PLMs who do the SMUs.... but my goodness this is worthy of National Release.

eek.gif
copped if ever released.

Back
Top Bottom