OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're extremelllllllly lightweight. Lightest LBJ shoe thus far. Probably the most comfortable b-ball shoe I've ever owned.
Dang, lighter than the VI's??.... wow...... and the most comfortable b-ball shoe u ever owned.... thats a big statement.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Great video, Maze! thanks.

maybe we could have panned out and seen a few clips of folks playing ball in the vii's though....hahaha....

From Sneaker News
Nike Air Max LeBron VII - Black - Metallic Gold - Upcoming Colorway

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-01.jpg

In addition to the unveiling of the new Air Max LeBron VIIin Akron last Friday, we also got a sneak peek at a few more upcoming colorways of the shoe. This pair keeps it super-slick with a black on black color scheme,but rather than the straight "triple black" lookthat previous LeBron kicks have sported, these throw in some hints of metallic gold to flash things up a bit. Shiny metallic gold touches on the L23 logobutton, lace loops and surrounding the Swoosh give these kicks some real style and provide a nice complement to the simplicity of the color scheme. Exactrelease info for this Air Max LeBron VII colorway is still unknown, but they will definitely be dropping in the coming months, so stay tuned to sneakernews.comfor further info.

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-02.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-03.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-04.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-05.jpg

From Sneaker News
Nike Air Max LeBron VII - White - Navy - Metallic Gold - Upcoming Colorway

air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-01.jpg

Earlier today, we gave you a look at the upcoming black/metallic gold version of the Air Max LeBron VII and as promised, here is a look at another newcolorway that is on the not-too-distant horizon. This pair uses a traditional-looking white/navy/metallic gold that bears a definite resemblance to some pastAkron-inspired LeBron kicks. The shoe features a white leather upperwith a navy Flywire-laced midpanel. Like on the black/gold version, metallic gold accents can be found on the lace loops and L23 logo, as well as outlining theSwoosh. This LeBron VII also sports some subtle hints of red on the tongue and the "twenty"/"three" branding on the toes. Stay tuned tosneakernews.com for specific released details.

air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-02.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-04.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-03.jpg

air-max-lebron-vii-white-navy-gold-05.jpg

white and navys are fire. maybe a little too much white but im not complaining. viis> i-vi

Is this pair I copied below limited or will I be able to buy it? These are absolutely insane! I can't f with you fools on lines and inflated pricesthough.

lebronvii12.jpg

I really believe if more General Consumers had insight as to the Story and Process into the shoes they wore or potentially wore.. there would be more unitssold.

man, i love the chicago cw and the white/navy. How limited are the chicago cw's. And when will the nyc cw come out??

Thank MAZE and Jason... nice video..

And yo Maze when you gonna stop by Laguardia and get down with NT basketball? the last summit is on Sat.. come thru

I love the Teal Colorway. The VII imo blows away the IV V and VI in terms of looks. I might pick up a pair of VII's, and I would buy any of BP'sVII's posted, especially the dunkmans.
smile.gif

I still just cant get into these shoes. I wanna see a colorway with NO white or black. Cause I think my big problem seems to be that theres too muchconcentrated white or black on all the cw's I've seen.

I dont know.

theres obviously been alot of work put into these but they just scream team shoe to me. Look like those joints in Eastbay you get for $59.99 that come in like10 colors white/red, white/purple, white/royal, etc. withouth the LBJ logo, you'd never know these werent a team shoe. Most Jordans, or even Kobe's andthe previous LBJ's all had looks that didnt require the LBJ branding to let you know they were sig shoes. They fall right in line with hyperize's orhypermax's IMO. Thats not a bad thing neccessarily cause all look comfy and like they perform well, but these are like Honda Accord status, and Imexpecting somethin Ferrari status

the white/navy(Akron?) cw is my favorite so far. 2nd would be the black/red. I really want to test these out.

Originally Posted by kicksfinder

http://sneakernews.com/2009/08/10/nike-air-max-lebron-vii-black-metallic-gold-upcoming-colorway-2/

air-max-lebron-vii-black-gold-01.jpg

In addition to the unveiling of the new Air Max LeBron VII in Akron last Friday, we also got a sneak peek at a few more upcoming colorways of the shoe. This pair keeps it super-slick with a black on black color scheme, but rather than the straight "triple black" look that previous LeBron kicks have sported, these throw in some hints of metallic gold to flash things up a bit. Shiny metallic gold touches on the L23 logo button, lace loops and surrounding the Swoosh give these kicks some real style and provide a nice complement to the simplicity of the color scheme. Exact release info for this Air Max LeBron VII colorway is still unknown, but they will definitely be dropping in the coming months, so stay tuned to sneakernews.com for further info.

2s8plpk.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I really believe if more General Consumers had insight as to the Story and Process into the shoes they wore or potentially wore.. there would be more units sold.

oh i agree...i eat those stories up...it gives you a greater appreciation for the thought and effort that goes into a shoe...its not all about engineering andcolors....its those subtle details... the "V" with the two hash marks or the 7 flywire strands behind the signature....nice subtle touches... imo -there is a little too much overt lbj branding on the shoe....i would like some more subtle stuff - but overall i think the shoe looks great and tells a greatstory...can't wait to see how they preform.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I still just cant get into these shoes. I wanna see a colorway with NO white or black. Cause I think my big problem seems to be that theres too much concentrated white or black on all the cw's I've seen.

I dont know.

theres obviously been alot of work put into these but they just scream team shoe to me. Look like those joints in Eastbay you get for $59.99 that come in like 10 colors white/red, white/purple, white/royal, etc. withouth the LBJ logo, you'd never know these werent a team shoe. Most Jordans, or even Kobe's and the previous LBJ's all had looks that didnt require the LBJ branding to let you know they were sig shoes. They fall right in line with hyperize's or hypermax's IMO. Thats not a bad thing neccessarily cause all look comfy and like they perform well, but these are like Honda Accord status, and Im expecting somethin Ferrari status

hmmm..i hadn't really thought about it that way...and to be honest...i agree with you that the lebron signature sure needs to really stand out...i meanwhether you liked them or not the lebron iv's looked like nothing else out there... i think this shoe is unique...but its a different then its predecessors(like Jason Petrie mentioned) - they wanted to take the line on a new route...i generally prefer cleaner sleeker looking shoes (probably why jordan iii'sand xiv's) are probably two of my most favorite shoes of all time - to appeal of this shoe are the subtle improvements - as i've mentioned...i'mnot a big fan of all the badging...but if you look at the shoe from a whole...i think it definitely has a premium feel to it...

Back
Top Bottom