OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

In ~70 or so pages or whatever this has prolly been said, but these are the Air Max VC II, imo.

Which isn't a bad thing.

so its gonna be a d.c colorway? somebody out there got info, whats really good
nerd.gif

it goes.....

4, 7 or the 3s, 2, 5, 6, 1.

If this shoe had a pricetag of $130-140, it be worth it.

but like every lebron shoe ive purchased, I'm getting that employee appreciation % off.

wonder how many stupid colorways are gona come out.... i say 60+ this time around!

later.

Originally Posted by never wear them

it goes.....

but like every lebron shoe ive purchased, I'm getting that employee appreciation % off.

wonder how many stupid colorways are gona come out.... i say 60+ this time around!

later.

lol at the 60+ colorways, i wouldnt mind some nice colorways with these..

and nice list.. but as far as looks

gotta say 4 and 7's are tied, depending on the colorways that drop the 7's might have potential

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

it goes.....

later.

lol at the 60+ colorways, i wouldnt mind some nice colorways with these..

and nice list.. but as far as looks

gotta say 4 and 7's are tied, depending on the colorways that drop the 7's might have potential

i agree..i loved the iv's...but the vii's are tight too....i'm going to have to get my hands on a pair of vii's and see how they perform...thatmay be the ultimate arbitrator...

so according to the website its just the movie tonight, thats a private screening? and tmw is the public event, see at least chi had a HOH to go get theresneakers, i have no idea right now %#* is goin on, i dunno if youll be able to cop tmw or tonight, damn

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by you big dummy
eek.gif
her legs looking like inflatable baseball bats...
hahaha i was thinking something along those lines....he could do much better....but is that his babies' momma?

what u tombout son...she cute as hell G...and yea it is

That chick is ugly dawg. She must be for the night.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

This is what I can make out:

Chicago = Loyalty

Washington D.C. = Community

Akron = Family

Beijing = Tradition

Shenyang = Loyalty

Shanghai = Family

Paris = Passion

London = Tradition ?

New York City = Fearless ?

Los Angeles = Fearless ?

Couldn't really make out the last three. Hope it helps.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by you big dummy
eek.gif
her legs looking like inflatable baseball bats...
hahaha i was thinking something along those lines....he could do much better....but is that his babies' momma?

what u tombout son...she cute as hell G...and yea it is

That chick is ugly dawg. She must be for the night.

Shorty is an 8...
...without the Lebron baby momma money and clothes she's probably a good 6.5 or 7. But with those legs are certified!

As for best Lebrons: II > VII > IV > III = VI > Generations > V

The only thing that keeps the 7's from being better looking than the 2's is that everytime I look at the 7's, I can't help but to notice howsimiliar it looks to previous bball sneakers (Jordan XVI, Total Max Uptempo, Uptempo 3's, Jordan 2009, Shox VC 2, about 2 or 3 different Griffeys lol,Hypermax, etc...). The 2's design was too original (no pun intended), and if it were released in as many colors as say the 6's were, we would not behaving this arguement.

II's have been the best so far out of the series. VII's are up there but not touching the II's. They had a throwback accents with the big swooshesbut at the same time being original. I wished they actually dropped more GR colorways thought. Chamber of fear wht/red should have dropped as a GR. Just 3colorways released as a GR, did not do these shoes justice...

your not getting an answer in this thread, ive been asking for DAYS!!! theres the movie tonight and the event tmw morning ... where to purchase, HAHAHAHA in DCi have no idea, theres no HOH here, so its not like chicago ...

Nike Air Max Lebron VII

Here's some new pics of the Akron Lebron VIIs, created as a tribute to Lebron's hometown,Akron, Ohio. The sneaker has a white and red upper with black patent leather around the toe. Also part of the upper has been made translucent to reveal theFlywire. The Akron Lebron 7 is officially scheduled to hit store on October 24, but you can purchase them now at Osneaker.

More pics at Air 23.

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-1.jpg

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-3.jpg

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-5.jpg

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-7.jpg

nike_air_max_lebron_vii%287%29_akron-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom