OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

I'll be down at the Kastles Stadium event for work, where's is the shoe being released/sold? I can pick up pairs of anyone that wants them

sick.gif

23270655.jpg

I picked up a 9.5, 11, 12 and a 13 in the dc vii's. They look like the chicago's but have dc on the heal...

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

I picked up a 9.5, 11, 12 and a 13 in the dc vii's. They look like the chicago's but have dc on the heal...
Where did they sell them?

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

good looking out on the info...but yeah...can you tell us where they sold them? was there a long line?

The DC Artist creation for the VII and the event Hands Down ****on Chicago's... I mean cmon NIKE ... Cabrini Green... Really?!... Like i know yall lookingout for the kids and I applaud them cause they did hook it up with free food shirts hats basketballs but still a fight broke out and Lebron was taken into asecurity shelter.... Like what did yall think was gonna happen?! At least looking at the photos above that looks ORGANIZED as to where I'm sure everythingwill go down smoothly!! Nike should have contacte me for the set up haha

I'm at the event, and they are not selling the shoes here. I'm told they're selling them at Downtown Lockerroom and that they might ship.

As noted before, the DC version is the same colorway as the Chicago, the difference being is says "DC" in the heal.

i'll post pics in a sec....

yes they are at downtown locker room....but not at that one i think. they are actually at The Boulevard at the Capital Centre....Largo, MD (right near dc)

i picked up 9.5, 11, 12 and 13 with ease....i think the 13s are gone....9.5 and 11 is gone too...not sure about the rest....

Back
Top Bottom