OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

sorry the palm pre has a weak !*$ camera. anyway...it is him and his team mates huddling around with the crown in the background..... "community" isthe theme...i am heading back down for someone if anyone needs a pair let me know i'll do what i can.....

Just picked up my pair. I'll try and take some pics in a bit after I reply to some work emails.

the DC artist pair is better than Chicago's, but I still aint really feelin 'em.
I wonder if the artist were told to go in a certain direction in terms of what Nike wanted them to put on the shoes

can't believe they are using the same colorway for each city....
tired.gif

pairs ending barely hitting $300 already on the bay...

that was a fast drop.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

tired.gif

that was a fast drop.
Like you didn't see it coming?
grin.gif

Oh and
indifferent.gif
@ same colors ...
smh.gif

i think they graphics on the side are different...and its not just the DC....these seem to have a different graphic on the side and the tongue...

sorry if this is a repeat...just highlighting...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Zach13g

tired.gif

that was a fast drop.
Like you didn't see it coming?
grin.gif

Oh and
indifferent.gif
@ same colors ...
smh.gif
yea.... i really wanted to see different cw for different cities, oh well. We are probably gonna get 30 cw before its all said and done anywaysright?

Ha, the only difference is the graphic and city on the back of the shoe. Fools will be buying essentially the same shoe with minor differences to complete theset.
roll.gif
Nike is also doing a great job by killing the excitement of thewht/blk/red in October. Thanks, I save money by picking them up on a 30 or even 50%.
pimp.gif

^^ Yup, that's right ... still, would've been nice to follow up on the "Wise, Kid, Business & Athlete" promotion that came with theVI's.

^^^so i guess the only thing that changes from city to city are the pictures in the tongue and in the inside ankle panel

EDIT: SORRY WROTE THIS BEFORE NOTICING EVERYONE HAD ALREADY STATED THAT...

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doingdifferent colors for every city, it's about bringing the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is neverhappy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing different colors for every city, it's about bring the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol
QFT...but wait til the movie releases this fall, and that story is told to the world...these shoes and the detailed theme behind them will makethem quite a collectible...and the people bashing the idea will finally get it!...I am ecstatic with mine and the whole event...can't wait til NYC inSept.!

5855_118129663770_512333770_2205488_5491880_n.jpg

Nike Air Max LeBron VII - City Pack -Washington D.C.
dc_lebron7_city_r_details191.jpg

A few days ago, we gave you a look at the Chicago version of the now ongoing Air MaxLeBron VII City Pack. As you may already know, besides the custom Artist Series 1 of 1's that weshowed you earlier, for each city that LeBron is visiting on his More Than A Game World Tour, Nike will bereleasing 123 pairs of a Saint Vincent St. Mary colorway of the shoe, each with the host city's name on the Air bubble and a still image from the filminset on the inner heel section of the upper. Here we have a look at the Washington, D.C. edition, which as noted, may be almost identical to Chicago's,but based on the movie's "team" focus, it makes perfect sense that the SVSM colorway is used for every city's shoe. You can get more info anda better look at the D.C. Air Max LeBron VII and stay tuned for more kicks from more stops on the tour soon.

Nike Air Max LeBron VII Limited-Edition Shoe
Nike and basketball superstar LeBron James continued the More Than A Game world tour in partnership with Lionsgate in Washington D.C. today. In each of the tencities the tour will visit, Nike will make 123 pairs of the Air Max LeBron VII shoe available at retail. The limited-edition shoe aesthetic is white with greentrim, inspired by the school colors of Saint Vincent-Saint Mary High School (SVSM) in Akron, Ohio, where James played basketball.

The Washington D.C. limited-edition style is available at the Washington D.C. Downtown Locker Room while supplies last with a suggested retail price of $160USD.

Each limited-edition style includes an image from the Lionsgate film, More Than A Game, which traces James' journey through adolescence both on and offthe court with his teammates from SVSM. These images are inspired by one of James' six pillars or personal credos - Passion, Fearless, Tradition,Community, Family and Loyalty.

The Washington D.C. style represents "Community" and has an image of the SVSM team in a huddle with cheering fans in the background.

Lionsgate is expecting to release More Than A Game in select theaters on October 2, with a wider expansion on October 9 and October 16.

dc_lebron7_city_r_medialprofile2.jpg

dc_lebron7_city_r_floatinglateral-1.jpg

dc_lebron7_city_r_details189.jpg

dc_lebron7_city_r_details184.jpg

--

Back
Top Bottom