OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII THREAD**FIRST PIC*****

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing different colors for every city, it's about bring the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol

I get what youre saying, but with that being the case you couldve done different schemes within the SVSM colors though right? Like a predominantly goldversion or green etc etc

i think it has the perfect amount of detail for each city. having a different colorway or colorblocking for each city would take away from the "WorldTour" idea. you know there would be great colorways that overshadow the not so great ones, and the inspiration of World Tour/More Then a Game would belost.

plus the cost of designing/producing 10 different colorways just for the tour wouldnt really be economical.

with all that said, pictures on shoes are a no go for me. i wish it would have been done differently, maybe put the pics on the insole and inside the hologramon the sole, but the tongue and medial panel just doesn't do it for me.

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing different colors for every city, it's about bring the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol
that's all good, but with a pic like this on nikebasketball were kinda let on that there would be other special colorways.

AP, we don't have all the info so all we can is speculate so when we think "I can't wait to see what the next city color is" and we getpretty much the same shoe it is a little disappointing, it's still a
pimp.gif
colorway, hopefully you understand.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i think it has the perfect amount of detail for each city. having a different colorway or colorblocking for each city would take away from the "World Tour" idea. you know there would be great colorways that overshadow the not so great ones, and the inspiration of World Tour/More Then a Game would be lost.

plus the cost of designing/producing 10 different colorways just for the tour wouldnt really be economical.

with all that said, pictures on shoes are a no go for me. i wish it would have been done differently, maybe put the pics on the insole and inside the hologram on the sole, but the tongue and medial panel just doesn't do it for me.
I get what youre saying...cause really, 10 versions of a green, white, and gold shoe would be super OD. BUT maybe 2 versions would be nice...1 cwfor the 1st 5 cities, and another for the other 5.
I was just playin devils advocate for a moment. Granted, they did come out with what 5, CW's for the Chamber of Fear campaign? With that said, I'dassume AF1's are easier to produce in various colorways than a technical shoe like this.
as for the pics....Im curious as to how they'd look maybe translucent within/behind the flywire (instead of the gradient)

just thinking outloud

yeah 10 different SVSM colorways would be extreme od.

they could have done Home, Away, Gold Alternate but oh well guess that means their dropping more on us later.

AP, will their be a Dunkman GR?

I guess this sucks for people who planned on collecting every city edition. But I just want them to wear and could care less which city it is. (NYC ftw!)

does anyone know where the movie is going to show in ny?

and any info about which store is going to get the shoes? I assume hoh will get them...but any info regarding other stores?

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing different colors for every city, it's about bringing the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol
you are right you are never going to make everyone happy.....these shoes nice though..

eek.gif
at the single person on ebay with the DC VII's, 39 pairs to oneperson.

that's 32% of the entire stock made for the public.

The reason they are the same SVSM color is because the movie is about those guys and their time together playing, largely at SVSM... It's not about doing different colors for every city, it's about bringing the more than a game story to each city, and that story is heavily tied to svsm... I swear nt is never happy!!! If we would have done a color for each city you guys would have just said we were making too many colors!!! lol
I figured that the reason why each shoe was gonna be white/green/gold because of SVSM, but i was hoping they were gonna switch it up.... maybethey will when they go overseas.

Id rather see one colorway for this tour... this way the resellers hype can die down. If there were different colorways for each city, it would be a feast.Plus it would be way to much to release 10 colorways before the actual GR release.

At Least we get a Different Graphic on the Sides in each city, Hmmm..Now I Woinder what City should I Cop

If anyone is going to the akron event I am looking to give a DC for an Akron VII...PM ME if able to help...I dont want to have to drive 6-7 hours to get theremyself.

Hope the LAs have the pic of em doin is sig dunk from his game that aired on ESPN. I need to find a HS bron jersey if I can get my hands on these.

was very curious how this would turn out since the design is somewhat similar except for different technologies and material.

3de35c39468e79feed9c90fa3f503ba34dcfaf8.jpg

^ very similar, nice work!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by Tko21

Can you PS the air bubble into zoom like the one they have on the ZLII or ZLIII? I just want to see if it looks better with Zoom or Air. Thanks!
Zoom Lebron VII
-ballistic mesh
-modified swoosh
-modified sole
-zoom air

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

was very curious how this would turn out since the design is somewhat similar except for different technologies and material.

3de35c39468e79feed9c90fa3f503ba34dcfaf8.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom