OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where's the energy for the LBJ VII PS release?

I went to the mall today and asked about them only one store knew what I was talking about and they told me they arent releasing til April 17th? I thought the Pops release on that date.

According to Foot Locker Unlocked these release next Saturday. Anybody actually seen them yet?

Nike_LeBron_VII_Post_Season.jpg

any word if these are dropping this weekend?
pimp.gif
.... idk whats up with the big tongue though

They have Dunkmans in stock at the NBA store on 5th ave, biggest size is 10.5 though.

Anyone know if there are any other spots around Manhattan? I'm trying to locate an 11.5 and it's proving to be tricky. (Tried Transit, Michael K and Zackys already, no dice).

Any help would be appreciated. I'd buy online, but I haven't found any websites other than FCNY, and I'd like to keep this as close to retail as possible. Thanks.

Originally Posted by ToMa630

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Where's the energy for the LBJ VII PS release?

I went to the mall today and asked about them only one store knew what I was talking about and they told me they arent releasing til April 17th? I thought the Pops release on that date.

According to Foot Locker Unlocked these release next Saturday. Anybody actually seen them yet?

any word if these are dropping this weekend?
pimp.gif
.... idk whats up with the big tongue though
i spoke with a manager at champs today. he had the black/white/red ps on his sheet. slated for release this saturday, but he hasn't received a shipment as of yet.

just saw this pic today:

90d068.jpg

the "pop" pattern on the patent is more noticeable (never noticed on previous pics). pic via sneakernews via gallery2

I agree with everybody about the tee on the right, and the PS's look the best in that pic right there. The red on the shoe throws it a lil off to me.

talked to a couple ppl, one from eastbay, one from FTLKR, both said they were pushed back.

Both are to release on the 17th, we'll see though

Very nice vyacon. I didn't know they had a pattern on the patent. I was trying to convince myself only to get one pair of the PS but it looks like I'll need both the black and POP.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Finally got Red Carpets..

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Any nice shirts to match these?? lmk
pimp.gif
nikestore.com

the shirt on the left is listed as "orion" blue.  The one on the right I am not able to see, unless it is the "navy" one.  I don't think that is Navy, so if anyone has a sku or color code on that one, please advise.  Also, the Orange colorway of the one on the left is awesome.  Perfect for HWC!!!

I really want those black/red/white PSs to drop this weekend. I need a new pair of shoes for upcoming games and I was hoping these would release in time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed....

I went out yesterday to all the usual spots in Cleveland...and not one store had a clue of when the PS were dropping...what a joke.

^No kidding. Same story down here... Employees gotta get with the program -_-

the POPs are RIDICULOUS imo!! a good ridiculous lol

White black PS's up on ST right now... might be a pre order though, not sure.

Saw the first colorway of the PS..it doesn't look that great..lightweight though..looks a little like the B-True from the Jordan Line..

damn i called nbastore nyc and they had my size in the dunkmans. only thing was they wanted 160 plus tax and shipping. they would not honor the website price of 129.99 and free shipping so i passed. i really missed out on those dunkmans for 120 shipped.

Originally Posted by riddla713

damn i called nbastore nyc and they had my size in the dunkmans. only thing was they wanted 160 plus tax and shipping. they would not honor the website price of 129.99 and free shipping so i passed. i really missed out on those dunkmans for 120 shipped.

Were they on sale? Strange.

Damn, even with my connects I can't find any info about the AMLVII P.S. My dude told me that lebron shoes didn't have a specific release date like Air Jordans. He told me he'd call me up when they got them though.

Damn, didn't know the old thread got locked.

I've stayed away, trying to save money
laugh.gif

90d068.jpg

What's the story on these?  LBJ VII coming out with a zoom air sole *scratches head*

Back
Top Bottom