OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

its not really a fair comparison to compare the lebron 6 to the jordan 7 in amount of colorways.  its a completely different market and game than it was 18 years ago.  there are more people, more collectors, more fanatics, etc.  plus, there are now places like HOH and tons of Nike stores that there wasnt 18 years ago.  Its not like every colorway was available in mass amounts at every store in the country.

to me, id rather 25 colorways drop compared to 5 colorways, gives me more of a choice to buy what i like instead of being forced into a colorway that releases.  look at all the lebron 7 colorways to drop, and look how many people are STILL complaining about not getting the ones they wanted, like i am about the CAVSFANATICS.  now imagine if there was only 5 GR colorways to drop...........

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
i dont think ppl unsatisfied with what nike did with the lebron line vs the kobe line because they aint bring out enuff colorways for lebron, its just that they havent put out the real heat, like the Cavfantics, the FairFax, and the HWC's, which still dont make sense too me seein that they're the best IMO. I havent seen any kobe's that havent been made available, even the team signature ones dropped.

"Real heat" can be defined by each persons personal preference. There's PLENTY of Brons to go around.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I kind of like the Browns color way!
Me too!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Damn, didn't know the old thread got locked.

I've stayed away, trying to save money
laugh.gif
Sup homey - where ya been?  Stop trying to save money - you know the attempts are futile....
roll.gif

Oh....if it hasn't been stated, Bron back with Nike.

I know I am alittle late but can someone hook me up with the sku for the Gray/orange 7s.

Also any word on a restock of the CTK's? I picked up a pair of Akrons a few weeks later. I still need to cop a pair of CTKs pronto........

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I'm good on the lows.

Too many other Highs to get and P.S.'s...
This...
Outlet bound.  We'll be snapping up for $39.99 if you can hold out.

But I will say the SLH colorway (also available now) is barking my name....

2yyzj4g.jpg

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
add x-mas...brings my count to 18.
half are boring though

nbastore has more sizes in the dunkmans. i just copped size 11 for 118 shipped. thats was the best deal i could get. they still have size 8-10.

Whatever Jordan wore on the court, the consumer had a fair opportunity to purchase.  Two different eras.  This is the era of hype, exclusiveness and multiple PE's.

Lebron has worn ON COURT Chinas, All Stars, white/black/red, black/white, black/gold, white/red, 2 hwc, cavfanatic, white/navy, red carpet, Christmas...more than double the amount of Jordan VII's that released.

You really can't compare the two.

So it becomes a matter of WHAT to release.  Why release 7 to 8 colorways that Lebron doesn't wear and leave out 3 of the more appealing colorways he has worn including a colorway that he's worn about 20 percent of the season (blue HWC)?

It wouldnt be a total fail, but it would be a pretty big let down. I really hope Lebron wasnt the major dictator on how limited certain cw should be.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

imo if they dont release HWC and Can fanatic, this shoe is a fail...

even though i love some other colorwaays, but smh it can't end like that ....

I agree.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Got my shipping confirmation from NBA.com. Can't wait for the dunkman's. Needed a pair of max air to add to my rotation of hoop shoes.

Just a tip dude, if you call NBAStore.Com and tell them your 15% coupon didn't work they'll refund it back to you... I paid about $120 shipped for the dunkmans
Thanks!!

Just waiting for the PS to come out now.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

nbastore with the dunkmans below retail??? makes no sense to drop them that low...

hurting your sale of dunkmans on your sig is it? haha JK!!!!!!!!!!!!
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

nbastore with the dunkmans below retail??? makes no sense to drop them that low...

hurting your sale of dunkmans on your sig is it? haha JK!!!!!!!!!!!!
embarassed.gif
yeah but I don't mind holding on to them.  they are the nicest colorway of the 7 IMO so it's not like I will ever lose money on them 
ohwell.gif

ps- scooped another pair up from nbastore 
pimp.gif

haha yea i hear you on that raray, i love this cw!! i got 3 pairs already and its the only lebron 7 i got, i love this cw and the HWC, if they ever drop.

update: nbastore only has a sz 8 left...you lurkers are like piranhas...yet dont say a peep.
indifferent.gif
lurkers annoy me, im like if you frequent the thread why not just be part of it and contribute or something. smh

Sorry if I'm late but for the guys in new jersey champs at Woodbridge mall has the black/red lebrons p.s. For sale..very nice shoe and they look like they have a lower cut to them. Just heads up for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom