OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

david is that the official new logo? i would think they would make the 6 look somewhat like a J (like separate the 6 where it curves on the lower right hand side).

Yeah drew i have seen at several different sites that it is 
ohwell.gif

Most Champs will have the black/red colorway this Saturday...I did a little research. They have had them for over a month.

Man, that new L6 logo really is weak. The Dunkman woulda been ok already. Or maybe LJ shoulda kept his number, my goodness -_-

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

How come I keep missing out on Dunkmans on NBAstore? I check like every hour. DAMN!

The dunkman is not on the site anymore but they do have them in store . $160 is retail so with the 15% off is like $136 . $118 shipped dont know where that came from

Originally Posted by ny kickz

How come I keep missing out on Dunkmans on NBAstore? I check like every hour. DAMN!

The dunkman is not on the site anymore but they do have them in store . $160 is retail so with the 15% off is like $136 . $118 shipped dont know where that came from
they had them for 129.99 not 160.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

Originally Posted by ny kickz

they had them for 129.99 not 160.
which was a STEAL... thanks to OP who spotted that link.  didn't have my size but was able to grab an extra pair to possibly help out a friend

Not to be sexist but do y'all cringe when you call a shoe store and a woman answers the phone?

I called my local Champs about the Post Seasons are she had no idea whatsoever about the shoe.

They NEVER know what shoes who are talking about? Its like the best you can hope for is their manager is there.

Back
Top Bottom