OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by OneSole

Akrons are starting to show up at regular Footlockers?

If so I gotta stop by there after work.  I tried to stock locate them twice already and both times was rejected.
mad.gif

yea, I got mine last night. I would post the receipt for you to get you what's in their system, but dude was in a hurry to get me out the store since I was the last customer for the day and left it out my bag. Now I'm waiting to call up there when they open. If nothing else is posted for you by tonight/tomorrow I'll give you the sku/store number so you can try getting them from this footlocker.

I can't stop looking at the akrons now
pimp.gif
what's with the thinner laces though? kinda
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
but still
happy.gif
nonetheless
laugh.gif

I'm praying there's good news as far as the CTK VII's go though, PLEEEAAASE

Originally Posted by Steve212

blackcat23mj
.you lurkers are like piranhas...yet dont say a peep.
indifferent.gif
lurkers annoy me, im like if you frequent the thread why not just be part of it and contribute or something. smh

I hate when these dudes pm me and ask me where a spot is at.  I usually ignore it. 

I hate it when people say they've lurked for years!?!?

I'm like" Where they do dat at?"

The longest anybody should lurk is a couple of months. Just sign up, its really amazingly easy and if you have an account just post a
pimp.gif
 to let people know you're there.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Steve212

blackcat23mj
.you lurkers are like piranhas...yet dont say a peep.
indifferent.gif
lurkers annoy me, im like if you frequent the thread why not just be part of it and contribute or something. smh

I hate when these dudes pm me and ask me where a spot is at.  I usually ignore it. 

I hate it when people say they've lurked for years!?!?

I'm like" Where they do dat at?"

The longest anybody should lurk is a couple of months. Just sign up, its really amazingly easy and if you have an account just post a
pimp.gif
 to let people know you're there.
The reason why the Akrons went through via stock locate is b/c they are showing up at regular footlockers. They didn't sell well so I guess footlocker moved them closer to the school. CTKs sold like hot cakes, & no need to move them. I tried with the CTK 3 times & crashed and burned. I was successful 2 times with the Akrons (got 2 sz 12s for me)

Hmmm........ sounds like i should have wanted to get my Akrons, but im satisfied nonetheless. i didnt want to take a chance missing out on them. I would be great to double up on them.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So much for the hate on Lebron 7 Lows....Summit Lake Hornets colorway sold out! What the hell!

more likely it was pulled do to the fact its less attractive than a massive rectal prolapse
laugh.gif

nice collection of 7s back there by the way....any new inf on the HWCs?

or any other new 7s...

not to much going on in here just went thru 10+ pages of pretty much nothing. That all white pair does not look to good though. Guess nike is giving all the attention to the Kobe V. Hope to see new stuff in here

not sure if people still check out the first page but i updated it with pics of the lows and some more pics that have been posted of the PS

ENJOY!

Yeah the Akrons have been poppin up in regular Footlockers..My brother told me and I heard a few other people tell me that they saw the Akrons in their local Footlocker..Granted, they only had a few pairs but they had them..Nobody has told me anything about the CTKs though..Like somebody previously posted, the CTKs sold very well so it's not a surprise that there was no surplus to be sent out..You can just tell by going on eBay bc they have like 60 pairs of Akrons and 20-30 pairs of CTKs

however, imo the Akrons and CTKs are close in appeal..I have both and I myself like the CTKs a little more than the Akrons but not by much..They're both wavy

I'm still passin on the Akrons but in all this PS talk I gotta wonder what happened to the buzz around the HWC???
nerd.gif
I really want those

Originally Posted by metallic

^last I heard HWC was suppose to release in April?? Any word on this being correct?

WHere did you hear that the Hardwood Classics are being released in April? And can we get a full size picture of the girl in your avy?

Originally Posted by metallic

^last I heard HWC was suppose to release in April?? Any word on this being correct?

WHere did you hear that the Hardwood Classics are being released in April? And can we get a full size picture of the girl in your avy?

yea i want full size pic too, im getting lonely on here.
roll.gif

at footlocker when you buy another pair of 7s =P if you are asking for official lebron 7 laces then yea that way, if not then any shoe store that has laces.

^^^^Very nice!!!! What are the ones are the far right?

Those are MOS DEF Bred XI inspired LBJ VIIs .. The colorway, The lil tag on the tounge and the loop laces

^ They look like they were inspired by the black/red Jordan XI's.
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

My eyes might be fooling me, but even on the tongue tag of those XI VII's it looks like a dunkman logo on the tongue tag.

Back
Top Bottom