OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

is that diamond pattern on the patent leather also?

Yep.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The newest pic of the POP has me even more hyped. Those are so clean. Can't wait to get my hands on a pair.

The POP PS' didnt really do much for me at first... But now that pattern on the Black Patent toe makes it a Easy pass for meh

Seems like the VII line has died (at least in my book)...great shoe, can't wait for my second pair to come in about a week!

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I thought the P.S. was the zoom verison, why are there alot of people saying POP's?

lebron7ps-blkwhtred.jpg

lebron7ps-whtnavred.jpg

lebron7ps-playoff.jpg

all three are PS's (post season) and have zoom.
the third is the POP (playoff pack). apparently, it has the same design on the toebox as the hyperize & kobe v POP's.

Yeah I agree lonely... I just wish bron would play in the air max lebrons in the playoffs and finals.. maybe just a new colorway?  IMO it would make them even more classic then they already are.. Or even do like mike did and bring out the next model in the finals like he did the 14s against utah... again just my opinion and I know its wishful thinking.  I'm not trying to compare Mike and Lebron its just Jordans not only were sick shoes but jordan did amazing things in them that just made them that more iconic...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

aww man im definitely getting 2 pairs of the pops ps...aka bron concords, these kicks were executed perfectly

Alrite I got a couple questions about these...

How do these run..I wear a 8 in just abt every other shoe and was wondering if i should order an 8 or go dwn a half size.

Anyone know where I would be able to pick up the Red Carpets in an 8 and a 5y?

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Seems like the VII line has died (at least in my book)...great shoe, can't wait for my second pair to come in about a week!

Thanks to Nike Whoring the hell outta the Kobe line, but won't even put a Good Lebron colorway on the market.... SMH

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

How do these run..I wear a 8 in just abt every other shoe and was wondering if i should order an 8 or go dwn a half size.

true to size man, if your not sure just try on a pair at your local ftl, fta, champs, etc...

I tend to wear an 11 in kicks due to them being too narrow...Lebrons VII run wide IMO so I got a 10.5....That's my preference though.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Thanks to Nike Whoring the hell outta the Kobe line, but won't even put a Good Lebron colorway on the market.... SMH
so youre telling me you dont like any of the cw's out now??...lol

And thanks for the clear up guys on the POP tip.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

I tend to wear an 11 in kicks due to them being too narrow...Lebrons VII run wide IMO so I got a 10.5....That's my preference though.

I agree, these have a lot of room in the toebox. I would go half a size down unless you have wide feet.

soldier IIIs ran narrow on me but I have a wide foot... Guess trying them on would be your best bet...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line

^^^
UPPTEMPO8387 is right, the LeBron line has released loads of colorways with the past two sigs.
You have to remember that the LeBron 6 had like 23 or so released colorways, now THAT is being "*!@!%'d".

YES!!! IM DOIN THE CTK VS BOYS N GIRLS GAME IN GLEN FALLS NY...FOR THE STATE CHIP!!!

WOULD IT BE WRONG TO WHERE MY CTK's LOLOL

MORE FOAM FINGERS COMING!

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Nike whoring the Kobe line? I love the Lebron 7s and many previous lines but the Lebron line has had it's share of colorways...There aren't many OG Jordan colorways in comparison to shoes like the LBJ 6 or 7..THe Jordan 7 had the Hare colorway, Bourdeaux, Cardinal, Olympic, Raptor...That's 5 Colorways..The LBJ 7 has the Red/Black, Navy/White, All Black, White/Red, Black/Gold/White, Red Carpets, CTK, Akron, all 3 Gray Packs, Cool Gray, MTAG, China, Dunkman, ASG,SVSM (for the rare few lucky enough to get a pair)..That's 16 Colorways.
eek.gif
SIXTEEN
eek.gif
...Find me a shoe where in it's ORIGINAL year of release had 16 colorways besides anything from the Lebron line
i dont think ppl unsatisfied with what nike did with the lebron line vs the kobe line because they aint bring out enuff colorways for lebron, its just that they havent put out the real heat, like the Cavfantics, the FairFax, and the HWC's, which still dont make sense too me seein that they're the best IMO. I havent seen any kobe's that havent been made available, even the team signature ones dropped.

Back
Top Bottom