OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

just a heads up. looks like shoetrends gna have the PS in both the "concord wannabe"- white/blk, and the blk/red colorway-- $120.
they arnt listed yet, as of now showing "sold out", but keep checking if youre interested.

Is that site legit? Damn i feel bad now, $120 for the dunkmans? -_- oh well.

Can't wait for those "Concord Wannabes"!! lol

Shoe trends is very legit. They're located in LA. Shipping is quick. They move units with the quickness no bs. Fast money better than slow money. They're prices are based off what it actually goes for.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Ron, nice PU - brandon was telling me they are more like the safety orange than they look - whats your opin?
The orange accents just pop...and the orange laces make them pop even more....

Funny thing is I initially wanted just the grey/whites and none of the colored grey pack....now I want all the colors!

damn you ron lol.  i really want those grey orange as well, just not for $160 
ohwell.gif

I aint nice with the camera like a lot of you guys are but here are a few pics I took out of boredom today...

Only 7 I wanted doubles of are the all stars, the akrons and ctk I got for people off here that flaked and I just didnt put them up on ebay yet so my "collect" consists of every thing here thats a single and 1 extra all star.

sorry for the mess, My house is a mini toys r us and my son throws everything around.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^What is your occupation? please tell me...haha

Im a father, full time student and have a full time job

You should be asking people like zach and t21d their occupation. They got the "real" lebron collection with all the exclusives. Everything I have there could have been bought in stores easily except the svsm.

Nice collection lilpennymagicfan. I gave in on the CTKs so just waiting for them in the mail.
Now just waiting for the HWC release (does anyone have any new info?)

Got my shipping confirmation from NBA.com. Can't wait for the dunkman's. Needed a pair of max air to add to my rotation of hoop shoes.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Ron, nice PU - brandon was telling me they are more like the safety orange than they look - whats your opin?
The orange accents just pop...and the orange laces make them pop even more....

Funny thing is I initially wanted just the grey/whites and none of the colored grey pack....now I want all the colors!

I always wanted the colored pack because more VII's is always a good look, but not at the expense of better, more desirable colorways.  But grey/orange is the best by far.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Got my shipping confirmation from NBA.com. Can't wait for the dunkman's. Needed a pair of max air to add to my rotation of hoop shoes.

Just a tip dude, if you call NBAStore.Com and tell them your 15% coupon didn't work they'll refund it back to you... I paid about $120 shipped for the dunkmans

i m on the fence about the grey pack.

I like the orange, but there are just too many other 7s to get, waiting on HWC's, still haven't grabbed the black/white/gold...

Back
Top Bottom