OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I got some info for my NT Brethren..My brother was at the Staten Island Mall (New York City) and said the Footlocker there somehow got some Akron Lebron 7s..As most of you know, some Footlockers get a small supply of HOH stuff and the one in the Mall happens to be one of them...The phone number is 718-982-0859..I hope they have some sizes for anybody that needs them in NYC..The mall is about a 45 minute drive from Brooklyn or New Jersey so if anything you can Mapquest the directions from your house to the mall..Good luck to anyone that plans on getting a pair

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by 23bryan
wow those cw look good
They are indeed...

152di6t.jpg

The OSU Buckeyes with the grey/red & Kentucky Wildcats with the grey/blue make those tempting too...

Originally Posted by solidsnake

nike-air-max-lebron-7-id-lebrons-going-id-all-white-1-01.jpg

If these dropped with a few alterations then
pimp.gif
slap some clear/translucent soles on em or a silver airmax columns and id multi-cop...

these would be good as is for summer...love the grey/whites but these would
pimp.gif

Ron, nice PU - brandon was telling me they are more like the safety orange than they look - whats your opin?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by j3d10

Originally Posted by 23bryan
wow those cw look good
They are indeed...

152di6t.jpg

The OSU Buckeyes with the grey/red & Kentucky Wildcats with the grey/blue make those tempting too...
A cat from my hometown (# 42 Lance Thomas) who plays for duke wears the grey/blues as well. 

And Toro........... thats a good idea.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

A cat from my hometown (# 42 Lance Thomas) who plays for duke wears the grey/blues as well. 

And Toro........... thats a good idea.
hahaha this is exactly what i was thinking!!! man i must be a mind-reeedah - except on the 7
nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-gr-white-silver-1-01.jpg

the 7-lows are....well...poor at best.

laugh.gif
...@ the lows comment.  I dont know what they were thinking when they came up with the low design.  Its a huge let down relative to the mids.

All whites are to plain for me (not a fan of all white shoes), the white/reds released awhile back are nicer imo just because it adds a little more to the shoe...

I been on lurk mode but I'm done...those PS are pure trash....I don't care what kinda its just ball kicks excuse they are trash...for the 20% in this thread that want them ull be able to cop buy the boat loads because kobes line won this year ... No HWCs either color ??? NIKE effed up big time....smh lbj7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS ...if yall need sneakers for ball get some BB2s I'm done.....

Got around to ordering a pair of the Black/White/Gold version at a discount thanks to a friend. The only other shoe I own this many pairs of (this'll be my 6th) is the Jordan VII... go figure huh.

I think those White VII Lows are garbage, but I don't mind the Browns/Knicks CWs from the Rumor Pack at all...someone else here has to be feeling at least those two.

Damn Lebron VII making me broke
indifferent.gif

but oh well.... i got the China, Red Carpet and the GR black/white/ red all coming this week!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

osneaker is a legit site but what were you interested in getting from there? If it's a pair of Lebrons, you're better off getting them elsewhere bc those prices are definitely too high

Osneaker is legit. But as UPPTEMPO says, it's pretty pricey on there. A little research goes a looong way =)

Those all white mids are ok. Wouldn't buy em though. I DEFINITELY AM NOT buying the lows -_-

if any of you guys cant find sz11-10.5 in the blk/red/wht PS' in the state of Cali.... I'm sorry. I plan on stocking up till Niburu comes.

Back
Top Bottom