OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

shoot...... it seems like more than that. And its funny that someone mentioned that their dunkmans feel tighter than their other VII's, because my Akrons fit a lil more snug than my RC's. I wonder if anybody else noticed that too.

Originally Posted by playaproved

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Shoot, the more the merrier =)

I'm hyped on the PS as well. Holding out for the POP though.
Heck yea dude.  The POPs gonna be HOT.  Need some new ballin kicks though, so gettin the PS too =P
I need a release date on those POPs though.  I'm so lost without release dates to look forward too! lol

Originally Posted by DarkChild21

New Images
smokin.gif

http://theshoegame.com/ar...ron-vii-112-edition.html

4scide.jpg

To each his/her own but I think these go so hard.

PS' aren't WHACK. I agree though, the Air Max LJs are nicer.

But I ball, and I appreciate a good bball shoe. I LOVE the VII's but never really got used to the Air Max' to play ball in. I LOVE ZOOM AIR better than AIR MAX. So the PS' work well for me =)

^^^^Well said Oahu. But I like the PS better than the Air Max version.

I play Basketball in my shoes, then wear them casually and Zoom feels so much better than Air max for basketball its not even close.

Agreed Mister, Zoom>>>>Air Max. All day every day.

But yea, I guess it's personal preference though when it comes down to those kinds of things.

So, the PS dropping April 17
No word on the POPs yet huh? -_-

Agreed Mister, Zoom>>>>Air Max. All day every day.

But yea, I guess it's personal preference though when it comes down to those kinds of things.

So, the PS dropping April 17
No word on the POPs yet huh? -_-

I'm just guessing Foot Locker Unlocked is wrong and both versions will drop around April 17th ( the start of the playoffs) Thats how they did the Soldier 3s if I remember correctly.

i see there is some sort of bandwagon effect in this thread, just like there initially was, and has been with these lebron 7s

^Man, I guess it's just me and you who's hyped about em.

I messaged NTLV on FB just today and they told me they would release the PS' on April 17th along with the Kobe V Playoff Pack. At least now we know 1 place with workers who knows what the hell is going on. I had the employees at footlocker/champs/footaction clueless on what I was talking about when I asked em when these were dropping... smh.
WE ALL ON THE SAME BOAT!

mafiasco wrote:

i see there is some sort of bandwagon effect in this thread, just like there initially was, and has been with these lebron 7s

Bandwagon effect?  The VII's are a NICE shoe, Air Max or PS, either one.  Ain't no bandwagon effect man.

Yea I don't understand what he's talking about either. I was just agreeing with his comment but I'm not jumping no bandwagon cause I would have made the same comment without him saying it. Poor choice of words on his part I guess.

I would cop an all white Lebron VII if they retailed for less. I'm just not in favor of coppin a shoe of this magnitude with a all white base for $160...would make a good shoe for summer though.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom