OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Yeah I thought the 112 could be better but I'm loving this lebron 7 so its hard for me to no to like any colorway they do in this shoe.  Like the idea behind the heroes pack.. think the red deion pair looks pretty good...  My ctks came in today and man these joints are clean
pimp.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Them Deions are pure fiya!!!!! That red pl is perfect!!! Dudes might say they are trash now but guaranteed they'll be on line to cop!! Lmao...they are fire tho...

Originally Posted by chatta718

Them Deions are pure fiya!!!!! That red pl is perfect!!! Dudes might say they are trash now but guaranteed they'll be on line to cop!! Lmao...they are fire tho...
Don't think that will be happening.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Ehh I dont want those blue grey packs now that dukes worn them
Exactly.
smh.gif
  I thought they would be wearing Kobes anyway.

On another note, I played in the 7's for the first time tonight.  Very comfortable.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

only on NT, seems like no one realizes whats hot till a rapper rocks something

Thanks to homie that posted the nba store info and fresh knicks- Cancelled my order on sneakerhead. Yall saved me $50... Thanksssssss

Besides the fact that Wale was the first person I have seen wear them in a rockable fashion....I already liked the shoe....When the closest footlocker around me is 30 miles away, I need pics to show me what a shoe looks like rocked, before I try it on, cuz I'm damn sure not about to drive 60 + miles in one day just to try a shoe on....
Move along.

i got my first pair of lebrons on wednesday, red carpets, and i must say they are
pimp.gif
one of the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn. i def have the lebron bug now. now i just hope and pray that the blue hwc drops. the heroes pack is tight. the penny pair is just crazy. it seems like all the best colorway are pe and super limited.

^haha I second that
Cquan:  As of now... pretty tough to find. Not too much even on eBay. And those that are, are $250+

I won a pair of Dunkman's on eBay and they were defected
indifferent.gif
I checked the tags and they say size 11 on both feet yet the right foot is WAYYYYYY tighter than the right..So I thought that my foot might have somehow gotten swollen (I was in denial) so I told my brother to try them on because he's a 10.5 He tried on the left and was like yeah these are a little snug, then he tried on the right and said they fit big on him so it wasn't me..I know they're official because I checked every possible detail, including the style code but they're just defected. I contacted dude on eBay to see if he could refund my money but I'm awaiting his response.. I was just disappointed because I was excited to get em..Anybody else have a similar issue?

Sorry to hear that man. But nah, from my experience I've never had that happen to me. Nor have I heard that happen before. Hope you get your money back. If not, at least they look good brah! Dunkman VII gotta be near the top of the HOTTEST LBJ's ever imo. Also, you got an excuse to double up on this one =P

Back
Top Bottom