Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Anybody remember this shirt or had it? I miss good NSW shirts. I'll now rock it with Mavs shorts and scream greens...

20210318_234953.jpg

Decided if they don’t pop up anywhere in the next 2 weeks, I’m gone go the resale route 🤦🏽‍♂️. I kno I’m part of the problem but ................. 🤷🏾‍♂️

they ain’t pop-up so I paid resell not proud of myself 🤦🏽‍♂️ ........ on too the next one!!!

The price is already up $80 more than i paid last week........

Why though?
The prices keep skyrocketing on these. Its crazy.

Why though? I haven’t been under a rock but even as an OG this is surprising.

Yes these are dope eternally but this is worse than it was in 2009 when the hype back then was crazy. I recall vividly cats passing on Jordan Retros for the 2009 retro run of the Griffey Max 1.

Why though?

Why though? I haven’t been under a rock but even as an OG this is surprising.

Yes these are dope eternally but this is worse than it was in 2009 when the hype back then was crazy. I recall vividly cats passing on Jordan Retros for the 2009 retro run of the Griffey Max 1.
Might be supply or maybe the sprinkle release has shown to sellout any shoe and create fake demand. Who knows why Nike does this and why them and big brand shoe stores have share in resale companies like goat and stockx. We the consumer are being screwed for money from the top to the bottom. Sucks

Might be supply or maybe the sprinkle release has shown to sellout any shoe and create fake demand. Who knows why Nike does this and why them and big brand shoe stores have share in resale companies like goat and stockx. We the consumer are being screwed for money from the top to the bottom. Sucks

Indeed. These are funny times. It's good to have dialogue on it. I do not see it tapering off for a long while.

Indeed. These are funny times. It's good to have dialogue on it. I do not see it tapering off for a long while.
Who knows though. Takes the right person doing something that catches someone’s eye. It’s good to see the public making money on the side but that is getting taken over by bots and the rich can afford to have bots and then the CEO son reselling issue brought to light the inside jobs making these shoes even harder to get. Paying resale for a shoe you love is not the problem, it’s buying every shoe for resale to stunt and keeping the thirst alive. Collectors aren’t hurting the game, we are the ones getting screwed the hardest even though we are the smallest part of their consumer base.

Anybody remember this shirt or had it? I miss good NSW shirts. I'll now rock it with Mavs shorts and scream greens...

20210318_234953.jpg

Really wanted this shirt way back when it came out and still want it now. Impossible to find though...

Back
Top Bottom