Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Didn't the original Freshwaters have the red outline on the heel Swoosh?
I thought so too but with my searching it seems they were not red and the sample black/emeralds (with the white midsole) had a red swoosh and that was the only one to have it red.

I thought so too but with my searching it seems they were not red and the sample black/emeralds (with the white midsole) had a red swoosh and that was the only one to have it red.

What about one of the older releases.. I think someone posted a pic in here with the 09/15 or w/e releases and showed the back tab having red in the older one. Good to know though because I thought they trolled and removed it for no reason like they love to do.

They still suck for the non textured dura and leather swoosh.

What about one of the older releases.. I think someone posted a pic in here with the 09/15 or w/e releases and showed the back tab having red in the older one. Good to know though because I thought they trolled and removed it for no reason like they love to do.

They still suck for the non textured dura and leather swoosh.
2016 pair had red swoosh on the heel. I like the contrast red swoosh heel to be honest.

Don't remember if these have been posted before...

QT-GRIFFEY-24EVER-TRUE-SWHFLX-849332_480_A.jpg

SWINGMAN-HOF-DB-24EVER-TEE-831453_011_A.jpg

MLB-24EVERMSS-MARN5-00035306X_MA5_A.jpg

MLB-24EVERMSS-MARN5-00035306X_MA1_A.jpg
Anyone got any of these tees in XL they're letting go? Or know where I can find some?

No going to lie but unfortunately I had to pay resale, $236 shipped. Having them in hand feels good though. Such an iconic shoe. Had to half size up def not tts.

I finally bit the bullet also. Had to cop a size 11 from hibbets and sell it to put toward my size 12 off ebay.

Never imagined these would be going crazy like this.

Couldn’t push myself to pay over retail for these so ended up buying a Black/Freshwater pair for $120 shipped.

Shoutout to the person who posted the link to the Baseballism drop, loving this shirt

94D7C1AB-C188-4069-ABC9-D2BD14CF0681.jpeg

Hope if they ever retro the II's that the hype won't be as strong as the I's. I prefer the II's over the I's

Hope if they ever retro the II's that the hype won't be as strong as the I's. I prefer the II's over the I's
Not as much hype as it is bots.
There are plenty of pairs for the thirsty to purchase on resell platforms and will likely be the same for anything note worthy be it Griffey’s or otherwise.

Hopefully that’s a sign these will be easier to get. Had to go the resell route on the Freshwaters

Back
Top Bottom