Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Got confirmation the Griffey’s won’t reach Waco today. I grabbed a pair of the white CB94’s to comfort my hurt feelings 😂
Where did you find the white cb 94’s, this late in the game? All stock locate options say sold out.

April 16
EFF64CBA-381F-41AD-BBF6-799F7A26D22F.jpeg
Missed on the freshwaters (at retail), won't make the same mistake twice

Last edited:
All these releases will be f***** from here on out

We’re gonna have to either catch the online drops before the sneaker Twitter sites do like we’ve been able to do with Hibbett or randomly walk in stores to find em in stock ahead of the street date which adds even more confusion

it’s happened with both the Griffey’s and the Barkley’s

We’re gonna have to either catch the online drops before the sneaker Twitter sites do like we’ve been able to do with Hibbett or randomly walk in stores to find em in stock ahead of the street date which adds even more confusion

Put in work for the best and expect the worse especially if hyped.
Outlook has shifted to expecting to NOT hit on release throwing pairs on the backlog and swinging around at a later date if and when certain conditions are met. Its clear now more than ever that retailers and nike have zero plans to take on bots.
Dont get myself emotionally involved in any release until the day they hit doorstep and are in hand, just too many variables that can go wrong between announcement and actual launch.

Yeah I randomly popped in my FootAction and was able to grab the white pair of CB 94's "the Jumanji colorway lol." It felt weird paying retail for something I could get at the outlet mall a few years ago.

I guess before these hit cb 94 prices, I’ll grab for resell soon. I thought these would pop-up sum where but prices rising already.

Last edited:
**** that unless your planning on dying in a few years id wait til they release again in a few years. maybe then this bull **** pandemic resell craze will be dead by then
Botting craze passes..
Random restock..
Another retro round..
Genuine sneakerhead cleans up the collection..
Pairs used barely if at all offered at or below retail..
Theres many reasons to not contribute to these *******s but hey personal choice i suppose.

Would be dope if they gave us a mass freshwater 2 release, had the wrong sz and they just sat in the back of the closet till I got too scared to wear them

Would be dope if they gave us a mass freshwater 2 release, had the wrong sz and they just sat in the back of the closet till I got too scared to wear them
I liked the 2 as well and the freshwater colorway was the best for sure. Watch them sell out quick too for some reason. SMH sucks to miss out on a shoe that had no traction not that long ago

SneakerNews unboxing a promotional Griffey package. Felt kinda halfassed though...
eyes.gif

Wow! The box and all the details are super nice. I'm jelly.

By the way, why does that have a red swoosh? Is that how the 2016 version was done? I have the 2011 or 2012 version.

GD IIs need more love. I'd love a white/navy retro
Funny, growing up the 2’s were my favorite Griffey’s. I had the white/red/ black pair in like 8th grade in 2001. Also copped the cool grey pair in 2010. They need to give them a fair shot again.

1nt.png

2nt.png

3nt.png

4nt.png

Hibbet pair got in and had to get that red outline.
Threw on some extra dye after conditioning the nubuck for kicks, layered the midsole with some finisher to hopefully help out with the eventual paint cracking and personal signature tips.
{ thumbnail is before and after contrast for reference }
20210310_213915.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom