OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

and i think its trashy to go out in public like that, what happened to going out looking nice? or decent anyway

Don't get worked up by dudes opinion, if you feel comfortable wearing sweats then do it (I know I will) but if not then don't. Let's not turn this into a sweats appreciation/unappreciation thread especially with the good news that has been given. We all just tryna eat 8)

Don't get worked up by dudes opinion, if you feel comfortable wearing sweats then do it (I know I will) but if not then don't. Let's not turn this into a sweats appreciation/unappreciation thread especially with the good news that has been given. We all just tryna eat 8)
def and thats why i said 10 times thats my opinion and everyone has their own, the second set of sweats is def better but still just seems off to me but ive never been into sweats unless its cold and im under the age of 15 and im at home.

laugh.gif
 I agree.  Yes, it's very 90's... but it's a 90's shoe!

What did Woody wear with those when he wasn't wearing shorts?

those yeezy cw commands with some blk denim levi jeans, one pants leg will go over the whole shoe and the other pants leg will show the tongue. 

Fixed again...I'm heading into my late 20s and can accept change. Either way depending on what I'm doing I'd wear either one with these sneakers....but 9/10 I'd wear the Nikes

Fixed again...I'm heading into my late 20s and can accept change. Either way depending on what I'm doing I'd wear either one with these sneakers....but 9/10 I'd wear the Nikes

Sure, each their own... i just find it some what odd when grown men jumps on teenage trends, tryin to be hip for the moment

Sure, each their own... i just find it some what odd when grown men jumps on teenage trends, tryin to be hip for the moment
And I think it's odd for people to feel like just because they're older than the next guy they can't do or wear the same things. I've got loafers and boat shoes but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop wearing sneakers because someone told me I'm too old to wear or buy them. I'd say if anything a grown man buys/does what he wants.

Air in the forfoot? Do mean cushion air or pump up badder air. I remember seeing a diagram of the original having cushion air in the front as well as the heel. but the bladder only pumped up around the ankle. Unless they change it but I doubt it.

If you are gonna wear joggers with anything hightop you gonna look like a fool. This shoe is waaay too high for them joints, I guess people will just have to find out for themselves. Jeans are the way too go if you want that skinny look...

The second pic looks like the bottom half of a 54 year old mother of 3 in good shape
lol...not sure if good thing or bad thing
If you are gonna wear joggers with anything hightop you gonna look like a fool. This shoe is waaay too high for them joints, I guess people will just have to find out for themselves. Jeans are the way too go if you want that skinny look...
Just curious about the difference between joggers and the skinny look jeans. Personally, I'd do the jeans before anything else but at the end of the day they both have a slim look.

Last edited:
Just curious about the difference between joggers and the skinny look jeans. Personally, I'd do the jeans before anything else but at the end of the day they both have a slim look.
Umm I should say IMO most joggers dont look right with high tops. Most joggers look baggy around the upper legs/ crotch area, then get skinny at the ankles. That look mostly complements runners... Most skinny jeans have a uniform fit from waist to ankle. Jeans would just complement the Air Commands better. IDK really just my preference I guess...

Umm I should say IMO most joggers dont look right with high tops. Most joggers look baggy around the upper legs/ crotch area, then get skinny at the ankles. That look mostly complements runners... Most skinny jeans have a uniform fit from waist to ankle. Jeans would just complement the Air Commands better. IDK really just my preference I guess...

Back
Top Bottom