OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Hoyles will be had, i will wait for emerald 180s if the drop, the yellow on these looks better than the grey/emerald IMO, so anyone confirm no pump on the Hoyles?

Obvs it's 50 with an operational pump, while the rest... the GR's... will be pumpless! 
nerd.gif

EDIT 

Anyway... moar pics.

yck_ugly @ hupu.

tumblr_nbwcz3hBfr1tinuj7o5_1280.jpg
This picture confirms to me why it's and easy pass for me.  That is straight up plastic they're passing for "leather". Even the needle couldn't puncture through that plastic in some areas on the toe box. Such a shame.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry just yet about the serial numbering. Nike has done this before with promo pairs.

They went hard with the serial numbered promos on the Trainer 1 (no, not the players series). I had the chloro TR1 that was numbered 10/12. They still came out with the Legacy Pack. I've also seen GR promo TR1's numbered to 12.

Saw a kid with a pair from China. I asked him he said China only got 50 pairs so im more than sure thats not the only amount made.

Saw a kid with a pair from China. I asked him he said China only got 50 pairs so im more than sure thats not the only amount made.
The Whole Country of China Only got 50 pairs??? Cause if that's the case 50 pairs in the U.S is going to be Crazy!

Good thing these are not Jordan's or a Special Nike like the Air Mags.

Maybe these are the pics we are seeing. Shoes released in China. Or maybe salesman samples? We're there not a pair of the aquamarine samples already for sale for 300 dollars on ebay? Or maybe a limited holiday release of 50 before a general release later in the spring.

As a 5'8-9 [still growing] kid who played dline all my life so thick not fat can I wear these lol
you can wear a chicken suit if you want, thats the awesome part about life, DO WHAT YOU WANT. i hope this thread doesnt turn into a FB page where we all ask eachother if we look cool or is this a deal or whos winning on this trade. im so tired of todays youth and my generations ignorance.

you can wear a chicken suit if you want, thats the awesome part about life, DO WHAT YOU WANT. i hope this thread doesnt turn into a FB page where we all ask eachother if we look cool or is this a deal or whos winning on this trade. im so tired of todays youth and my generations ignorance.

True but I was just wondering dude I mean it's just so I can get opinions I was going to use it for like a winter shoe ect cause long pants would look better in these but now I don't know anymore

Back
Top Bottom