OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

True but I was just wondering dude I mean it's just so I can get opinions I was going to use it for like a winter shoe ect cause long pants would look better in these but now I don't know anymore
ok i hear ya but i dont care what i look like with these on im getting them because i like them regardless of how stupid i look in them to anyone else

October will be expensive for me, especially with the Penny 1's coming out. Smh. And I'm supposed to be slowing down with this ish.. 
mean.gif

I feel like these will look better with shorts..But a nice pair of Nike joggers or sweats will look great too..

I feel like these will look better with shorts..But a nice pair of Nike joggers or sweats will look great too..
These will look great with a punk rock kinda fit, sand washed distressed denim, or all black denim. Idk about Jogger's unless you just tryna be comfy going from point A to point B. Lol.

These will look great with a punk rock kinda fit, sand washed distressed denim, or all black denim. Idk about Jogger's unless you just tryna be comfy going from point A to point B. Lol.

Man I already lived through the fake punk kid/acid wash jeans period..Don't need to again..But some comfy sweats and super high gym shoes is where it's at..

Maybe they will do a limited edition 50 shoes per size this holiday season with a black and green bottom and then after all the other color ways are released a general release in the gray and green bottom like the original. That's my hope anyways.

[emoji]128543[/emoji] well damn. I am still hoping for some kind of general release for the emeralds even if we have to wait till summer '15. No matter how they do it they have my 200 dollars and no more. So nike make this easy for us to get what we have been waiting decades for. Please [emoji]128550[/emoji]

sweats? nah son i cant wear trashy sweats in public, sorry im not a kid anymore but do you for sure. these with either jeans or shorts is what i see them getting rocked with but to me with these being such a classic the crazier the fit the better to bring back the 90s

sweats? nah son i cant wear trashy sweats in public, sorry im not a kid anymore but do you for sure. these with either jeans or shorts is what i see them getting rocked with but to me with these being such a classic the crazier the fit the better to bring back the 90s
there are levels to the sweats game bro, just bought some nike tech pants and they are far from trashy.

there are levels to the sweats game bro, just bought some nike tech pants and they are far from trashy.
see to me pants that are meant for sports or the gym need to be at the field/court or the gym and not in public but thats me so unless you're coming from the gym or from playing something in them yeah i think they look trashy in public. like i said though do you by all means but thats my take on the matter

nice but any word on the availability? oh and will the yellow ones have the air system and bladder as well?

That's from the US NSW catalog, so at the very least, a semi-general release.  And I'm still not sure why people keep insisting that these are going to release without a functional pump. 

Peace,
   J
FANTASTIC!! i am stoked for this release next month (yellows)

Good news but i truly hate having to wait that long! At least we have volts around the corner. Anyone else doubling up?

Good news but i truly hate having to wait that long! At least we have volts around the corner. Anyone else doubling up?
Think of it this way...no guilt in doubling up now because you'll have quite a bit of time before the Emeralds. I'll be buying on release date and may wait it out for a sale on a second pair (if that even happens).

I need to change my pants after seeing that. Though disappointed no forefoot air.

Back
Top Bottom