OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

What's this all about? Its the inside of the Emeralds.
My 20th anniversary Reeboks had these, could mean each store gets 50 pairs.

Yeah could be true. Was just told only 50 pairs dropped in china. Maybe a whole different ball game for the US release.

Im tired of this... why do this limited game with a original colorway?!? After the Volt/Lime joints im out...
Dukie.gif

Yep just saw the article on sneaker news. Sad if it is true.

Inside looks marvelous though.

And the shoe looks straight up flawless. Fully functioning pump, lovely shape, Nike really did this right....

And we all probably won't get a pair.

50 pairs? really tho?

edit: can't lie that does make me want them that much more lol, bought all the hypebeast out of me

Last edited:
Not paying resale price on these if some idiot thinks they can make money, hope it don't come to that but I can live without these.

never seen that sort of tag on a shoe before. nike cant be dumb enough to only make 50 of those I hope.

at least the neons are coming soon, been camping out in this thread since the first sample pics were posted! :tongue:

Now can someone in here fill me in on why the Emeralds will be more limited than the Hoyles? I mean it is a BEAUTIFUL cw dont get me wrong but i am just curious thats all. Imo i thought the Hoyles would be more limited than all the other cw dropping.

no i doubt that. they would have just made these like the air 180's then and save the extra material

Now can someone in here fill me in on why the Emeralds will be more limited than the Hoyles? I mean it is a BEAUTIFUL cw dont get me wrong but i am just curious thats all. Imo i thought the Hoyles would be more limited than all the other cw dropping.

My exact thoughts.

Those emeralds look dope.  I'm sure they will release in larger quantities in Spring 15.  I believe the the Hoyle colorway will be a QS.

as a person who is 5'8-9 (still growing ********) and is a thick kid not fat but thick legs from football and stuff could I rock these?

What is up with the bottom? I mean the black looks cool but the pair I had was green on the bottom no black. If I go all original that's because I want all original. Otherwise I would just get the red pair. I remember the white was so hard to keep looking good.

Back
Top Bottom