OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Lol Anyways back to the shoes...
tumblr_mwsottkQWy1qjpqono1_400.gif

:lol:  I agree.  Yes, it's very 90's... but it's a 90's shoe!

What did Woody wear with those when he wasn't wearing shorts?

Well Robinson wore them with short NBA shorts. So we could buy cargo shorts and cut them to above mid thigh while styling in our Command Forces. :lol:

Last edited:
lol one person says they think sweats are trashy and the world ends and the debate of the century ensues. there is no debate just opinions, go ahead and wear your sweats and ill wear what i want and the world continues to go on. yall are sensitive about those sweats like yall have stock in joggers and ugly sweat pants

Think I'm just gonna do boot cut jeans...hit em with the JNCOs and wallet chain. Might even grab some glow sticks.

I agree. Less talk about sweatpants and style. More about the Command Forces. I would double up if it was a phylon midsole. I'm a little bummed they still make PU. That means the clock of their longevity is limited.

literally LOL'd, thanks for that
lol had to lighten things up
I agree. Less talk about sweatpants and style. More about the Command Forces. I would double up if it was a phylon midsole. I'm a little bummed they still make PU. That means the clock of their longevity is limited.
whats the lifespan on PU? Gotta be atleast a few years depending on how you wear them.

there are levels to the sweats game bro, just bought some nike tech pants and they are far from trashy.

I got a pair of Nike Tech pants and love em..But I also love my regular IDGAF sweats too..:tongue:

lol one person says they think sweats are trashy and the world ends and the debate of the century ensues. there is no debate just opinions, go ahead and wear your sweats and ill wear what i want and the world continues to go on. yall are sensitive about those sweats like yall have stock in joggers and ugly sweat pants

When you say it's trashy, I think people are gonna get a little offended cause it's coming off like you're saying that person is trashy..I'm sure the way you'll wear your pair will have some people scratching their heads, but who cares..As long as we all get our pairs and rock 'em proudly, that's all that matters..

I got a pair of Nike Tech pants and love em..But I also love my regular IDGAF sweats too..:tongue:
When you say it's trashy, I think people are gonna get a little offended cause it's coming off like you're saying that person is trashy..I'm sure the way you'll wear your pair will have some people scratching their heads, but who cares..As long as we all get our pairs and rock 'em proudly, that's all that matters..
of course but thats what opinions are for and yeah if people rock sweats like its an acceptable outfit then id assume they were trashy. a books cover is your first impression

There's only two ways to rock these, shorts and tight rolled jeans/bugle boys. Since I no longer shop at Kids R'Us and no longer tight roll my jeans, it'll be shorts for me brahs.

There's actually only one way to rock these

However you want to

Im tellin yall black bike shorts with the neon green pattern is the way to go like on the u cant touch this mc hammer video :lol:

Is anyone excited about the red and white pair? .....anyone? If I can't get the emeralds then these are my seconds.

Back
Top Bottom