OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

The Pressure, absolutely. But the Command and 180 came out years later, and were back down to semi-normal for high end performance. Jordans were at $125 and $130-$135 when the other Pumps came out. I recall the Commands being $135 to the Jordan VI's $125 and the $180's being $140 to the Jordan VII's $130 or $135 (there was a price bump on the playoff and Olympic pairs). Still expensive, but not terribly out of line with the other big name stuff at that time.

Peace,
J

I always thought they all were more or less priced the same as the Pressure. My bad ! Thanks for the info

The reebok omni and victory court both have a bladder in the tongue that goes over and around the foot. The Paris premier trainers and I think the paydirt have bladders around the heel. I don't know about the sxt.

Did I miss this?  The UK had emerald commands already. Photo via Vivianfrank on NT

Last edited:
The reebok omni and victory court both have a bladder in the tongue that goes over and around the foot. The Paris premier trainers and I think the paydirt have bladders around the heel. I don't know about the sxt.
SXT, from what I remember, had the same/similar bladder to the Court Victory... tongue. 

Did I miss this?  The UK had emerald commands already. Photo via Vivianfrank on NT

Hmm? That's odd still lookin good tho.. But peep them huarache internationals [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Nike mine as well drop the huarache plus too! Been waitin for dem :pimp:

Pulled the trigger at FlightClubNy for 250. Maybe i should have waited for retail guys but i couldnt help it. but i love the fit. I'll post detailed images later on.

@NobleKane

Yea, 250 includes the tax. It's $265 after shipping domestic.

Tried to pull the trigger lastnight but the site was having gateway issues. Buddy just picked up those 9.5 i'm guessing

Congrats! Beat me to the punch. Glad another NTer go them though!

Looking forward to those pics.

And I just ordered the 10 from FC(tried to last night as well, but kept getting the same error).

Really looking forward to getting these, now I just need to find a Generra t-shirt, and it'll be ninth grade all over again for me!

djness23 djness23 prepare yourself for 100 questions about the damn pump

joints look so good tho. shape is on point, how's the leather?

Last edited:
Straight beautiful..

Can we get some sweat pants pics?..
:rofl:
:smh:
:tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom