OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Already? Didn't know you could do that this early. Insight please?
Honestly I couldn't tell you. I called in asking about the shoes and he said he'd put me on the list for them...sounds a little shady but hey if I've got a secure pair I'm not complaining

After seeing spurs colorway ill pass unless they hit clearance not that impressed with yellow accents

the quality on these are good!!!. ordered these on saturday night and got them in today!!!.

looking to score on a few more pair. these are just that good. lol

Retro of the YEAR!

^^^Not according to this guy :lol:. Man dude is negative in this video.

Still getting but damn.

Last edited:
^^^Not according to this guy :lol:. Man dude is negative in this video.

Still getting but damn.

Is it so hard to turn your phone 90 degrees? So you can fit the whole shoe int he frame at the same time? But thnx for the vid though.

It looks like they just that horrible material of last year's V indeed. Those are bricks as well.

Last edited:
^^^Not according to this guy
laugh.gif
. Man dude is negative in this video.

Still getting but damn.

Last edited:
that guy was pretty hard on them imo. ive worn em every day for a week now and they feel fine. but im also used to wearing the early 90's high tops already, if you aren't, your ankles will need some time to adjust, so bear that in mind. the griffey retros are inflexible bricks, these aren't. put a better insole in them and wear thicker socks if they aren't comfy enough tho, everyone has different feet anyway.

I cant agree about that 180 leather comparison. side by side with those, the leather on these feels better and softer to me. its not at all shiny like the 180 retro leather is. it is as good as the og? well no, but nike doesent even use that anymore as far as ive seen and leans to ever more synthetic materials anyway, so retro or not, that's not a realistic expectation.

on balance tho, if you are familiar with other retro vs og comparisons, these could have been way worse. you've all seen the comparison pics I posted, and aside from the some things, they are 90-95% perfect. personally im pleased with what we got.

Is it so hard to turn your phone 90 degrees? So you can fit the whole shoe int he frame at the same time? But thnx for the vid though.

:lol: Lets be clear though. It's not my video. I simply found this guys video on YouTube and posted it in here. That is all.

Wow...so dude really said the leather quality is worse than what was on the 180s? Anybody else have the 180s to confirm this?

I own the 180 retro and honestly I can tell just looking at the up close pics and videos that the leather is slightly better on those than these 2014 commands. And that's not to say the leather on the 180s is superb because it definitely isn't but it Is better than what I'm seeing here. Damn right these '14s have similar/same leather as the recent Jordan V retros and Nike is dead wrong for that seeing that this is such an anticipated and timeless shoe. Seems like they would have at least gave them the premium treatment as they have on other recent retros.

its not at all shiny like the 180 retro leather is. it is as good as the og? well no,but nike doesent even use that anymore as far as ive seen and leans to ever more synthetic materials anyway, so retro or not, that's not a realistic expectation.

First of all trydan trydan thanks for the comparison pics and all of your contributions to this thread my friend. I think it's fair to say that we're all here because we love these shoes and understand their signifigance. Most of us (myself included) will be buying or have bought these regardless. That said, in response to your above comment..I think it's BS lol.

Clearly Nike does use premium leather on thier retros when they WANT to. As recently as the air huarache trainer that just released, scream green huaraches, all the way back to the Nike air revolution as I mentioned earlier. And there's many more, list goes on and on. Nike is VERY much still capable of releasing quality (real) leather these days unlike JB it seems. They're just choosing not to on these for some reason. We got F'd :lol: Which sucks bad because these commands should be handled as one of thier flagship models. Such a classic shoe. Let's not go the naive route and act as if they (NIKE) has done these justice, because clearly they have not. No need to compare to OGs because there is no comparison. Leather quality is obviously night and day. Also I shouldn't have to put in new insoles for the shoe to feel comfy, just saying bro. (At the same time I'd like to know what insoles you used :nerd:) lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm buying these as soon as they release. No way I'm passing. The way I see it, maybe it's a good thing that these have subpar materials because that low key helps to decrease any would be hype for these. Thus making it ultimately easier for us all to copp and copp multiples of this classic shoe.

Last edited:
Not mad at the November 8th release. Gives NT'ers a chance to save even more cash for a pair or two. + Whoever strikes out on the 18th of this month, had another chance on the 8th of November.

Back
Top Bottom