OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

They did, in fact, take the Command Force off the 10/18 date. Damn!

:frown: :frown: :frown: ...

so instead of 10 days out we are back to 30... :x

My emotions...I'm so confused...Kicksdeals just put out an article talking about 10/18...online 10/18 and in stores 11/8???

Guys...the above link, if anyone bothered to read it, was published today, October 8th...stating "The Nike Air Command Force will be available at select Nike Sportswear Retailers and online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Oct. 18."

Not sure about nike.net from J, as you need a login for that...but I don't see why they'd publish a release date AND push said date back, on the same day.

I'm confused as well. Nike Inc. put that release out today. They would amend it, I would think, to reflect the new date if there is one. If they are still slated for the 18th, Nike will start campaigning for them via twitter at the end of this week or early next.

I'm confused as well. Nike Inc. put that release out today. They would amend it, I would think, to reflect the new date if there is one. If they are still slated for the 18th, Nike will start campaigning for them via twitter at the end of this week or early next.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see for a more widespread "official" delay message from Nike. I hate Nike when they do this however. LeBron 12 in the same boat...whether you believe manufacturing defect or not... :smh:

Can ya stop being so thirsty and act how releases were back then, only "anticipated" without having an actual release date. Smh. 
mean.gif

Guys...the above link, if anyone bothered to read it, was published today, October 8th...stating "The Nike Air Command Force will be available at select Nike Sportswear Retailers and online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Oct. 18."

Not sure about nike.net from J, as you need a login for that...but I don't see why they'd publish a release date AND push said date back, on the same day.

Nike.net is the site shops place their orders on. I logged on today to see if these had shipped yet. Not only have they not shipped, there was a flag on the shoe saying "Launch: 11/8/14.". Not sure what else to tell you guys.

Peace,
J

Nike.net is the site shops place their orders on. I logged on today to see if these had shipped yet. Not only have they not shipped, there was a flag on the shoe saying "Launch: 11/8/14.". Not sure what else to tell you guys.

Peace,
J

"@InTeeBe That's correct. The Air Command Force will now be launching on 11.8. We'll have more info as we get closer to the release."

I just asked NIKE on Twitter and they confirmed the 11/8/14 date. As usual jshortt is correct, I just hoped he was wrong for once. Lol thanks for the info.

Last edited:
"@InTeeBe That's correct. The Air Command Force will now be launching on 11.8. We'll have more info as we get closer to the release."

I just asked NIKE on Twitter and they confirmed the 11/8/14 date. As usual jshortt is correct, I just hoped he was wrong for once. Lol thanks for the info.

Believe me, so did I haha.

Peace,
J

Man nike.com is gonna be hell that day. Crash city. The frickin jordan 1 retro releases that day too huh?

jshortt jshortt

We definitely appreciate the info, I was just confused as to why post an article on your news/business blog while pushing the date back at the same time. But as someone posted not that long ago, there is now an updated pic and RD.

Now...for those saying "chill" on gotta know the date...personally I don't care if they're delayed or whatever. But I do appreciate accurate info just because that's me. Has nothing to do with not having enough shoes to wear, as like the rest of you, I have plenty. Nor am I planning dates or fits around them :lol: But I try to gainfully contribute to this forum in other threads so if I can come across accurate, validated info on a shoes release, then I will try to post and help out my fellow NT heads who DO plan things around release date, whether it's outfits or just making sure they have the money set for purchase (a whole other story)...but we all come here for different reasons but the main thing is our love for the kicks.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET THESE EARLY? I WAS GETTING THESE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY BROTHER AND NOW I CANT PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME A SITE

These look great, looks like Nike did'em right. I really hope they releases these next

I remember a kid in my 6th grade class had these, everyone would always ask him if they could pump them (me included), never seen anyone else with them

Last edited:
These look great, looks like Nike did'em right. I really hope they releases these next

I remember a kid in my 6th grade class had these, everyone would always ask him if they could pump them (me included), never seen anyone else with them
PLEASE NIKE! PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!!!

I've been lurking on and off for many years, and this topic has finally brought me out of the shadows. I was in high school when the Air Command Force came out. I am so excited to get this retro, synthetic leather be damned!

What got me really excited, though, was that Nike's announcement mentioned the Air Force STS and Air Force V !!! Neither has been retro'd since 1989/1990. Just Nike's contemporary admission that they exist stirs my hope that they will be retro'd soon.

I hope that everyone that wants these gets theme and for retail, but I also hope the release is successful enough for Nike to go in on rereleasing a lot of the late 80's/early 90's nostalgic high top classics.

I've been lurking on and off for many years, and this topic has finally brought me out of the shadows. I was in high school when the Air Command Force came out. I am so excited to get this retro, synthetic leather be damned!

What got me really excited, though, was that Nike's announcement mentioned the Air Force STS and Air Force V !!! Neither has been retro'd since 1989/1990. Just Nike's contemporary admission that they exist stirs my hope that they will be retro'd soon.
wait.. what?!?!?!?!?!?!

wheres the source for the STS and air force V?!?! ve been waiting for those.

. and I'm also waiting for the flight 89 HI's and the Ultra force HI..

wait.. what?!?!?!?!?!?!
wheres the source for the STS and air force V?!?! ve been waiting for those.

. and I'm also waiting for the flight 89 HI's and the Ultra force HI..

This is literally all the release said:

"Part of the same lineage that started with the Air Force 1 and spread through the Air Force II, Air Force III, Air Force STS and Air Force V, this model represented state-of-the-art big-man footwear worn by one of the best centers of all time."

I wouldn't get too worked up just yet.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom