OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Had a few requests for my Force V lows, so I dug up these pics I took a few years back.  Still have them all, just don't feel like pulling them out of storage for a photo shoot.  Enjoy!

Peace,
   J

that middle pair... :smokin

That's the pair I was referring to a page or so back.

I don't even dunk anymore since I tore my ACL on them hyperdunk 09.
I think I can still throw it down tho... Wit my kobe 9s lol

lol 

i can grab the net that's about it 
laugh.gif

I've been waiting to hoop on these for so long!!!
There's 1 more kicks I gotta try which is the air pressure , hopefully they retro those soon

I was so young I don't remember any of these kicks but I'm sure my brother does, keep em coming fellas I love it :pimp: The old school style of high top kicks is so ill

Last edited:
I still have mine. They aren't bad, but they stripped out all the cushioning. Wore them a few times this summer.

Peace,
J

I saw a pic of a high version too, a olive/green colorway. do you happen to remember that one ? mgiht have been a sample.

I saw a pic of a high version too, a olive/green colorway. do you happen to remember that one ? mgiht have been a sample.

I believe the lows flopped so hard, they canceled all the others. I'm worried that to Nike, the ship sailed on the Force V because of those Ultras.

Peace,
J

Im excited to hear the STS and Vs are coming out, had em both as a kid a retro is long overdue.

Delta force 3/4

Royal STS - CLASSIC

Last edited:
Still my GOAT shoe is the Neo Teal Flight Lite Low

The Black/Cerise V mid was a fav of mine also - way before the sleezy yeezy dogged out this colorway!

Played 6 games in these

No paint crack, definetly a better quality than the Air Force 180 retro which I did use for bball and the paint started to chip off after 4 games

How do they feel weight wise compared to lebrons etc? I bet they are about the same as jordan 2s or air force 1s.

Im excited to hear the STS and Vs are coming out, had em both as a kid a retro is long overdue.

They aren't coming back out, though. At least for now. The model names were mentioned briefly in a press release for the Commands and folks either misread or started jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for the catalog shots, though. Always awesome to see those.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom