OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

I said "as far as ive seen" tho. no retro I have (or had) has what id consider og quality leather on it. or quality durabuck for that matter, but that's a different rant. I like how the command leather looks and feels over the awful 180s, but that's going to be a subjective opinion obviously. I don't have any of the ones you mentioned to evaluate. ive been so disappointed with retro quality in general I just don't buy them unless its something special like these. if you say they do, then ok brah, but I haven't seen it myself. :tongue:

no disagreements here that nike cheaps out whenever possible, but from my point of view, I was expecting it (fool me once) somewhere on these by default. they could have done better sure, but it wasn't very likely to happen imo. no retro is ever going to be og perfect man.

I borrowed the og insoles and laces from the 180 restorations I did a few years back cause those are easy swaps to do and make them more og. ill prolly put an og command force insole in when I can pick up an 11 later this month tho. but you don't have to change them at all, I just suggested that if you don't find them to your liking.

they clearly aren't og exceptional, but for my part I like them well enough to get a couple more pairs and wear each one into the ground.

I know NIKE's CS reps aren't always the most accurate, but they still say the limes release the 18th of this month.

Sadly, I must confirm that it looks like Nike has pushed the release of the Hoyles/Limes back until November 8. Confirmed via Nike.net.

Peace,
J

yea but at the end of the day, probably better off buying local and not dealing with wating and overseas shipping etc.
Depending on where you're getting your shoes you may end up spending more in the states than you would if you bought from the site mentioned (assuming you get by without the customs charge)...and depending on the release date you could end up getting them before they even come out in the US. Not a bad deal imo.

Depending on where you're getting your shoes you may end up spending more in the states than you would if you bought from the site mentioned (assuming you get by without the customs charge)...and depending on the release date you could end up getting them before they even come out in the US. Not a bad deal imo.

Thats a fair point. If these are hard to come by I think it makes sense but quite frankly I don't see the spurs colorway moving fast at all. If they were to make something similar to the air force v black white colorway, then it would be a no-brainer.

Thats a fair point. If these are hard to come by I think it makes sense but quite frankly I don't see the spurs colorway moving fast at all. If they were to make something similar to the air force v black white colorway, then it would be a no-brainer.

Please dont make me cry

My emotions...I'm so confused...Kicksdeals just put out an article talking about 10/18...online 10/18 and in stores 11/8???

Back
Top Bottom