OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Any word on these? Not for me but I guess red shoes are the thing to have these days...

I think that was a spring colorway. I like it but think it could have looked a little better.

Whats the word on the spurs colorway? Seen them for pre-order on kix-files. They ship in 3 days.

Last edited:
13 days fellas.  And I don't think these will be hard to cop at all.  

Unless your in a city that doesn't have a lot of QS accounts.  

$250 at flight club early basically means they will be a GR in my eyes.  

I'm planning to cop these for under retail.  

The masses aren't checking for these they have a cult like following.

Good luck to everybody here tho been following this thread for like 6 months lol.

I like the red pair. My only gripe when I had my emeralds was how hard they were to keep clean. I wish they had black back then. I'm not digging the spurs. I'm not a fan of the pink and green.

Debating on if I should go with a size 12 or 13, leaning heavy towards a 13 for safe measures.

Not too sure what's going on...called my local Footaction and the good news is they're getting them and I've got my name down on the list for the shoes. The bad news is they said they don't come out until 11/8....Clearly people are getting pairs now but is that 10/21 confirmed? Btw they only had one pair in my size. 

Not too sure what's going on...called my local Footaction and the good news is they're getting them and I've got my name down on the list for the shoes. The bad news is they said they don't come out until 11/8....Clearly people are getting pairs now but is that 10/21 confirmed? Btw they only had one pair in my size. 
Actually confirmed for the 18th. Your store probably ordered a small amount, so far 3 main stores will be getting these and various boutiques.

Actually confirmed for the 18th. Your store probably ordered a small amount, so far 3 main stores will be getting these and various boutiques.

Nike lists them as Saturday Oct 18th $200 + Tax.
Good look. Shoot I meant to say 18th and not the 21st...we tend to get shoes late so I assume that's why we have the 11/8 date. Gonna hit up a few other shops around here and see if they will have the 10/18 date.

Back
Top Bottom