OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

more money then patience

if you got it to blow who cares tho, it's your money
perfect response, other peoples money concerns me not and what is a lot of money to one is not much to another, if you bring home 3 gs a week and you drop $300-400 for an early pair its nothing right?

perfect response, other peoples money concerns me not and what is a lot of money to one is not much to another, if you bring home 3 gs a week and you drop $300-400 for an early pair its nothing right?

I think some of you guys are missing the original point by The7onius The7onius

The amount spent on an early pair is not in question, nor does he, or anybody else care what is paid for an early pair.

In this case, it's that money is being paid AT ALL for early pairs.

This thread contains many true FANS of this shoe and of course we all would love an effortless release day for retail.

But we all know these lurkers come in here, start with the "copped early on eBay cuz you KNOW these jawns gonna be GONE" trying to promote their own resell mess, etc.

Suddenly everybody bites and upspends on early pairs from resellers etc...which in turn drives up release day resell and resellers grabbing up any pairs they can find just to make a quick buck. If anyone followed the LeBron XI thread and the WTL release, this backfired on many resellers.

Seems as if the resell game has slowed a bit, but it will still take time. But exercising patience and not panicking about resellers, will also help them slowly drift away...my $.02

I think some of you guys are missing the original point by The7onius The7onius

The amount spent on an early pair is not in question, nor does he, or anybody else care what is paid for an early pair.

In this case, it's that money is being paid AT ALL for early pairs.

This thread contains many true FANS of this shoe and of course we all would love an effortless release day for retail.

But we all know these lurkers come in here, start with the "copped early on eBay cuz you KNOW these jawns gonna be GONE" trying to promote their own resell mess, etc.

Suddenly everybody bites and upspends on early pairs from resellers etc...which in turn drives up release day resell and resellers grabbing up any pairs they can find just to make a quick buck. If anyone followed the LeBron XI thread and the WTL release, this backfired on many resellers.

Seems as if the resell game has slowed a bit, but it will still take time. But exercising patience and not panicking about resellers, will also help them slowly drift away...my $.02
that too but piece of mind is worth a lot, team retail for sure especially for ok quality (when the Quality increases i can see paying more) both sides have their points but i hate resellers more than early purchasers (even though early purchasers keep resellers going lol)

Let us know how they are when you get them. Been trying to fight off the urge to do it myself. 
will do sir.

this is in my top 5 of all time.  i use to look at these a few years n they were going for like $1500++

$250 for some early ones aint too bad tho. and yes i will be copping a few more when they come out in a few weeks.

^^^ This is the point I'm getting at, $1500? Why even give lurkers the impression that these have ever been worth $1500, for a retro pair that wouldn't be worth the money since you couldn't even wear them, the most I can see them going for was 300 to 350. Obviously now that wouldn't even be the case since the re-release is nearly here.

well they was always worth a lot, I've been watching a bunch command force quite sometime now, I'm not saying they worth 1500 but
I tell u from 2004 to 2011 . All the pairs that I was hoping to buy , every og ds pair sold for $900-1200 and I was tryna have the pair go for atleast $350max but that wasn't possible
Even use pair went for 500+

Look I'm just glad these r comin out man lol

All good. These are worth $200 at the most now though, any price tag higher than that isn't cutting it with me. I had the OG pair as a kid and the shoes wasn't that popular to begin with, for me it's just a nostalgia thing.

The7onius you seem a bit paranoid.

Nobody in this thread is going to decide whats the outcome of these and if resellers are going to cause havoc. Its whether nike makes enough.

As long as nike makes enough there will be no problem getting these for retail

I had these back in the day. My aunt bought on sale at JUST FOR FEET, use to be the spot where I also bought my first Jordan's [13s]wit my own money

I'm just dying to wear these tho.. Really bad
Hopefully they made a. Lot of pairs!!

The7onius you seem a bit paranoid.

Nobody in this thread is going to decide whats the outcome of these and if resellers are going to cause havoc. Its whether nike makes enough.

As long as nike makes enough there will be no problem getting these for retail
You and I both know the stock quantities doesn't matter, most of the popular releases have a fair amount but the resellers saturate that. I'm not paranoid at all though, I'm more paranoid for y'all than myself. It would be a blessing if I didn't manage to cop, I have over 300 shoes and adding these would just give me another shoe I wouldn't wear regular :lol: the gluttony in me wants them.

I didn't have the og's as a kid myself, was in like 3rd grade at the time. never saw anyone else with them in person either. it wasn't until the early 00's when ebay came along that I managed to get the worn pair I did the comparison pics with. all the clean, ds pairs went way past my price range too.

these past few days were my first real time wearing a fresh, complete pair on a regular basis. I had even forgotten what that new shoe smell was like. I haven't worn anything else since they arrived and ive loved every second. like the rest of you I have more shoes that id care to admit, but these are going to be in my weekly rotation for a good long while to come. but if you just want them for the collection then there is no reason not to wait a couple more weeks.

retros usually tank the value of the og's too, so I don't expect to see high selling prices for og's like it was before, not for several years anyhow.

Last edited:
Reactions: You

Just delivered... I'm doubling up on these.. Figured I would grab one early and one on RD... Been waiting so long
For these

Not copping these from Asia, unlike Jordans and Lebrons you can't tell a fake from an authentic pair.

I have narrow feet. Anyone know how these will fit more or less? Are they wide?

Back
Top Bottom